• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed Treasure Hunt- season 2 - Rules + first match -

Let's enter to the first phase of the hunting hunters the rules are simple:

u gonna have 4 mini games n for each mini game the winner can get a hint to find the key......The first mini game is the SCRAMBLE words game.....
Each team needs to send one player for each word n the first one who finds the word gets the point ....for example we give a word like rofmu..... n say the word starts with f___ u need to find correct word.......forum

Losing teams also need to find the key but without hints

The first game opening:

CAPTIAN @Nilaani

View attachment 152586

Vs

CAPTIAN @sssingh

View attachment 152587

The 2nd match :

CAPTIAN @Somaiya Karn

View attachment 152588

Vs
CAPTIAN @ARYAN

_____

Both teams will play on same day 12/08/2023 ( Saturday)
First match @Nilaani vs @sssingh
start : 9pm IST

2nd match
@Somaiya Karn vs @ARYAN
Start : 6pm IST

pls captain's intimate timing and date to your teammate and let us know Me or @Aashman . Also if you have timing problem let us know so we can try change something.
how many words how many times questions will be asked in the game to each player

Let's enter to the first phase of the hunting hunters the rules are simple:

u gonna have 4 mini games n for each mini game the winner can get a hint to find the key......The first mini game is the SCRAMBLE words game.....
Each team needs to send one player for each word n the first one who finds the word gets the point ....for example we give a word like rofmu..... n say the word starts with f___ u need to find correct word.......forum

Losing teams also need to find the key but without hints

The first game opening:

CAPTIAN @Nilaani

View attachment 152586

Vs

CAPTIAN @sssingh

View attachment 152587

The 2nd match :

CAPTIAN @Somaiya Karn

View attachment 152588

Vs
CAPTIAN @ARYAN

_____

Both teams will play on same day 12/08/2023 ( Saturday)
First match @Nilaani vs @sssingh
start : 9pm IST

2nd match
@Somaiya Karn vs @ARYAN
Start : 6pm IST

pls captain's intimate timing and date to your teammate and let us know Me or @Aashman . Also if you have timing problem let us know so we can try change something.
Mein kiske team mein hu mujhe bhi lelo bola tha pehle hee zozo chat I'd is @scorpioboy69 and forum I'd is yahi waali jisse message likha hu