• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Tox and Candydoll.tv

Scorps

I have seen several users asking about Tox. This is a highly encrypted peer to peer website that is often used by pedos for the exchanging of contacts / pictures etc.
I have also seen many pictures being posted which are from a site identified as Candydoll.tv. This site was closed down due to the showing of underage (under 18) kids mainly wearing erotic underwear. The two main rooms where these images have been seen are incest chat and German chat.

I have seen several users asking about Tox. This is a highly encrypted peer to peer website that is often used by pedos for the exchanging of contacts / pictures etc.
I have also seen many pictures being posted which are from a site identified as Candydoll.tv. This site was closed down due to the showing of underage (under 18) kids mainly wearing erotic underwear. The two main rooms where these images have been seen are incest chat and German chat.
Thank you for reporting Scorps, we will keep an eye on those pics more than ever, we don't want zozo to become a pedo's lair.

Jeg er enig med deg om Tox men ikke når du snakker om tabu som i Norge er sex i familien.Det er vel det "forbudte" ved det som er en grunn til at incest tenner meg . At så mange gjør det,over hele verden og at vanlig folk,prester etc.knuller sine familiemedlemmer er for meg den beste sex fantasien.Er man veldiøg glad i sex så bør man tåle at far og datter går til sengs.Eller mor sønn

Above message is Luxembourgish and translates as follows :- I do not want to go to Tox but I do not feel like a taboo as he or she has sex and family. He's been "forbidden" because he was grateful for the incest. If so, you will be able to do it, over all the past and at least people, presents, etc .. His family is for the best sex fantasies. He is happy to have sex, so you can do it at the end of the day.