• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

TOON DISNEY

boosterr

Secret Energizer of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
How many guys miss TOON DISNEP programs:inlove: i lovetimon nd pumba.jpghehe

Attachments

• toon disnep.png
    toon disnep.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 1
  • power rangers.jpg
    power rangers.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 0
MOMMMM!! Phineas and Ferb are making a title sequence:spoileralert::facepalm::Cwl:

Its not specific go toon disnep , but it encourages me to write how my childhood looks decorative :fest:
THE WAY I SPENT MY CHILDHOOD;
My cartoon list includes:
1. Ninja hattori
2.Kiteretsu
3.Doraemon
4. Timon and pumba
5.Phinneas and ferb
6.Hero , bhakti hi sakti h
7.Agadam bagadam thigadam
8.Vicky and vitaal
9.chitti kathala chintu ( Maa tv)
10.Shin channnn
10.Mostly JETIX is lovee:heart1:

Filling bottles by the time my mother come back from work, Some times I cooked rice to gain the praises but always my sister is sweet for them though i tried my best to impress!!:fest:

Thinking of my old school crush and crying for her is sweet, I made my mother and all of my family cry with me!!:fest:

But they just became my memories now as its been more than 7 years that I left my ome and rarely visit:confused:

May be I am not with them now but my memories always try to speak with my mom and dad,
Life never gives us a chance to stay with people who really never could imagine missing me:Cwl:

:heart1:
Disney XD couldn't fill the void created by Jetix :confused: From the time they changed the name, I became adult,
I mean I stopped watching cartoons...!!!:Cwl:
Even Now I watch...
Kick Buttowski in YouTube...
Power Rangers...
And Some other cartoons...:heart1:

PS : Forgot to add Phenias and Freb... Spiderman and Friends... Timon and Pumba...

Last edited:
  • Power Rangers Ninja Storm
  • Power Rangers Dino Thunder
  • Power Rangers S.P.D.
  • Power Rangers Mystic Force
  • Power Rangers Operation Overdrive
  • Power Rangers Jungle Fury
  • Dragon Booster
  • Spider-Man
  • Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends
  • Vicky & Vetaal
  • Kick Buttowski