• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Today you have a date with someone in this forum . Who would be the right choice?

@BadBoyV2 @chantii aww did you mention my nick by any chance. I am just getting ready it will take some time though please dont turn impatient and be careful when you knock my pvt door I got worst temper here.
View attachment 8364View attachment 8365

@Pinkcandy @maya21f Did you just asked the saint on ZoZo @Administrator to go on a date with you. Naive girls didnt know what they got themselves into. Anyhow my solace and compassion goes out to both of you. :p
@Rapunzel haha I know that would break my heart so I had a backup plan with @Picuu for a date haha

@BadBoyV2 @chantii aww did you mention my nick by any chance. I am just getting ready it will take some time though please dont turn impatient and be careful when you knock my pvt door I got worst temper here.

@Pinkcandy @maya21f Did you just asked the saint on ZoZo @Administrator to go on a date with you. Naive girls didnt know what they got themselves into. Anyhow my solace and compassion goes out to both of you. :p
You are telling me now

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 4

Kilig don't u join for a date wit me.. :cry1: U r the only one can handle a psych like me.. Well I'll sing perfect for u and am sureu il join lol:Cwl:

Saint did u say :giggle:They are the most easiest ones !!

If I have to choose someone in this forum.. it would be @Picuu ... Reason : It's simple his name is cute Pikachu... I like it .. :tso::rofl1:

ps : just kidding... I've called many guys bro here, so choosed picuu .. simple..