• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

To the Trash Bin

View attachment 87475
Expecting some "interesting " answers ! Dont make it dull and boring !!!
# I would like to throw out "ghosts of my boyfriends past " from my life :selfie:
@Pinkcandy
So I wana Throw many Things from my life to thrash-bin......

• First I will Throw away The hurting memories of my close friends who were a different person from outside but from inside were the exact opposit... (#BACK-STABBING ONES)

• Then I will like to throw the memories of some my relatives and neighours who always and till now wants to pull my back....

• And lastly i will like to throw some mis-conceptions of mine life like :- 1. To always Think what my surrounding people will think about me if I take this step for my own good, 2. I cannot do this thing... its not made for me, 3. thinking my luck is only bad, 4. complaining I donot have time.......

Last edited:
1) First of all I want to throw my haters into the bin... In fact, I want to kick their ass and stuff them in the dustbin:Drunk:
2) My past, it's nothing but a nightmare for me... Which is also affecting my present as well..
3)All those relatives who are calling me after results out:angry:
4) My 69% flirty mind.. :(

5) My excessive tension and emotions...which r always sucks me brutally...

Candy gimme a big dustbin :Drunk:

1) First of all I want to throw my haters into the bin... In fact, I want to kick their ass and stuff them in the dustbin:Drunk:
2) My past, it's nothing but a nightmare for me... Which is also affecting my present as well..
3)All those relatives who are calling me after results out:angry:
4) My 69% flirty mind.. :(

5) My excessive tension and emotions...which r always sucks me brutally...

Candy gimme a big dustbin :Drunk:
Digging a big fat hole, will take time hang tight baby !

View attachment 87475
Expecting some "interesting " answers ! Dont make it dull and boring !!!
# I would like to throw out "ghosts of my boyfriends past " from my life :selfie:

I want to throw my past
i want to throw my overthinking
i want to the excessive emotional ride i get everytime
i want to throw immortality which i have

I ALSO WANT TO THROW MY HEART I SCARED THAT I WILL FALL FOR SOMEONE AND EVERYTHING THAT FALLS GETS BROKEN. I AM SCARED THE PERSON WHOM I LOVE AS MY LIFE PARTNER WILL LEAVE EVEN BEFORE SHE BECOMES MY LIFE PARTNER AND I DONT WANT IT

:):)

Overthinking
Extra care

My true emotions toward the fake people in my life..... :Cwl: :Cwl: