• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

To the guy I loved as a friend......

Bishamonten

Dead.....
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
Hey, my ex friend,

Wanted to pen this down for you. Umm you are not an imp person to me anymore but once you were. I just wanna say what's in my heart and here coz I don't wanna kill my self respect by texting you directly and I want others to know that people like you exist !

Do you remember how we started chatting ? You were new and you wanted to learn English and I was like yeah I'm gonna teach ya. I used to teach ya and like a sincere student, you used to learn. And slowly we became friends from co chatters.

We became so close that we even used to share our family stuff. I used to lecture ya all the time to think about future, study, do this and that. I thought we were besties.

But did you really care, ever ? I was gone for 8 months but you didn't care to text even once, I forgave that. And we were close again. You know my happy stories as well as my sad stories. You know how much I have cried.

Suddenly you said that you feel for me, you want to meet me in real. And you wanted me to say yes. But tell me, my ex bestie, how can I say yes to a guy who doesn't have the guts to say this in front of others, who cannot let other girls know about his feelings ? Why should I say yes to someone who didn't care to know if I was doing okay or not ? Why should I say yes to someone who's afraid of confessing feelings in front of others ? Coz your other girls would go away from you if you had done that.

I loved someone else, I chose someone else who loved me truly and after seeing this you mocked every guy who talked with me. You flirted with the girl who abused and defamed me. I left you.

Couple of weeks ago you started being nice again and I thought you were regretting so I thought of forgiving but when you felt I won't be giving ya any chance, you joined hands with the shitty abusers and defamed, mocked me. And those abusers did what you wanted. Did you get an orgasm by doing this ?

People praise you, they think you are the nicest guy out here. But you are such a coward playboy. You don't even have the balls to confess feelings coz you got feelings for many, not just one. How many girls did you play with ? Not writing your name coz you are a Saint for everyone. But you know what you are. Are you really happy after doing this ? What is fun in playing with someone's emotions for physical needs ?

You were a great friend to me, me being stupid couldn't notice the toxic behaviour earlier. I loved you, I really did love you as a friend, not more, nor less. Whenever you did wrong, I cried a lot. I used to get hurt so much by your behaviour coz I truly cared for you. I still remember everything about you, your family. I still remember all likes, dislikes, interests.

I feel stupid for trusting you, forgiving again and again. I don't feel anything now. I won't cry anymore. You can't affect me anymore coz I finally understood a shitty person can never turn clean. You can continue spreading rumours about me, continue defaming and mocking but I am at peace now, no attachment or feelings for you.

Even after all this I don't hate you. I hope you do well in life, get a better job, study more, be in good health. I hope you understand what friendship and what love is. I hope you realize someday how shitty you became. I hope you regret that someday and become a good person. Take care.

Your ex friend,
Aayushi.

PS - To that guy - I don't want or expect a reply to this. And not only you, there are many such guys. I hope people understand playing with emotions isn't good. Friendship is smtg beautiful, don't ruin it for physical satisfaction.