• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

To the guy I fell harder for ~

imprettywhenicry

Euphoric wave of enchantment
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
Just like all good things come to an end, our relationship did to. Just the relationship. Not the love. I’ll love you, always and forever. And I mean it.

I know it’s “thank you, next” but if I had a chance I’d say thank you, rewind so I could re live the last 1 year, again, with you.

If it wasn’t for you, virtual relationships were never my cup of tea. And I’m glad you convinced me to give it a try.

At first, I thought you’d run away within a few days because no one can really bear with me for a longer period of time but you did, for a whole year. It’s not easy being with me. Reviews say I’m 100% a headache. But you did. You were there helping me unlearn certain toxic habits of mine and helping me become a better person than I was before. You handled me and my moods better than I ever could. You were all green flags while I was all red. I can never be enough thankful for everything you’ve done for me and us.

You’ve changed me - from Robin(himym) to a big time simp!

You make my heart happy!

I hope we run into each other irl as strangers and fall in love all over again ^_^

Thank you for making me believe it can all happen again.
You made everyone else on zozo unattractive to me.

I thought we’d fall out of love someday but no, we’re only falling harder ....

Although my heart aches to be away from you, we both knew this had to end some day. And I guess, this is it.
But I’m glad “we” happened.

This is never changing you know, I’ll be the girl that fell harder for you, @Omni King my OK , Drogo and hbb 4eva <3

IMG_5127.jpeg
YOU WERE AND WILL BE THE ONLY GUY I EVER LOVED ON ZOZO.

I would rather die than let you go
Juliet to your Romeo
How I heard you say
"I would never fall in love again until I found her"
I said, "I would never fall unless it's you I fall into"
I was lost within thе darkness, but then I found her

I found you

I hope this thread bothers no one lol.
This was in my notes for over a month and I finally post it hear freeing myself of idek what.
Also, I’m posting this with a sprained hand and dumb head(literally) - ignore typos and errors :)
And and, this omni king aka drogo is limited to zozo only :3

Last edited:
@BlackAndWhite
I might be wrong there saying “all good things come to an end” but that’s just my pov from my experiences. I should’ve used “most” instead of “all”. Anyways, thanks for your pov.
I also mentioned how I was hoping this thread doesn’t bother anyone because I wrote it all when I was in a different state of mind. To be more precise - when I was sad. So when you’re sad, you sometimes say things like that. It doesn’t have to be literal or logical or facts. It’s just how I felt in “that particular” moment.
The first word of the title (“to”) itself states it’s for someone and that isn’t you buddy.

@Mihira beautifully said. Few people might feel like it's some orthodox virtual shit, few may think that this is your closure, few may think that this is a message, few might even think that you are trying to gain attention and few(in which i count) are thinking that this is a message for you to yourself reminding that the quality of the time you had was something you could consider perfect. The balanced and perfect one. And as for the way you interpreted it, went beautiful (no other word in my mind).

People might go through same situation and different condition, same condition and different situation and hence the result or if i may say consequences change. Thank you for writing it and @Freaky thank you bachcha for sharing it with me.

And well @Mihira also a gentle reminder that few good people are often confusing their literate ego, them forcing their perspective and them trying to mold the world in a single shape that they consider right or perfect, well ignore them and don't hurt their Ego IYKYK LOL. It was beautiful and glad you let that out and i hope you feel lighter in the head after sharing.

@00Wolfie00 thank you so much for giving it a read and actually understanding my true intent towards it. ^_^
We need more people like you. Fr.
And well @Mihira also a gentle reminder that few good people are often confusing their literate ego, them forcing their perspective and them trying to mold the world in a single shape that they consider right or perfect, well ignore them and don't hurt their Ego IYKYK LOL. It was beautiful and glad you let that out and i hope you feel lighter in the head after sharing.
Will ignore the rest as you told :p
And yes, I feel a lot lighter in the head after sharing.
Thanks again, Wolfie✨
@Freaky :kiss:

@Mihira well a thread or as i call them non tempered thoughts are worth a long time of experience. So i am much more thankful that i got to read it, and i had my share of trying in understanding what those words meant. @Freaky is an amazing person, she read it and wanted to say the same, i can bet that she would have used better words and far more deep understanding but she is just i guess LAZY to type lol.. call her little inside the head girl, but she shared it to me as she knew i will surely make some comment here..

So, a share of my understanding experience owes both of you a thank you. Keep writing stuff, and i'll be happy to read them again and again:angel::)

Just like all good things come to an end, our relationship did to. Just the relationship. Not the love. I’ll love you, always and forever. And I mean it.

I know it’s “thank you, next” but if I had a chance I’d say thank you, rewind so I could re live the last 1 year, again, with you.

If it wasn’t for you, virtual relationships were never my cup of tea. And I’m glad you convinced me to give it a try.

At first, I thought you’d run away within a few days because no one can really bear with me for a longer period of time but you did, for a whole year. It’s not easy being with me. Reviews say I’m 100% a headache. But you did. You were there helping me unlearn certain toxic habits of mine and helping me become a better person than I was before. You handled me and my moods better than I ever could. You were all green flags while I was all red. I can never be enough thankful for everything you’ve done for me and us.

You make my heart happy!

Although my heart aches to be away from you, we both knew this had to end some day. And I guess, this is it.

This is never changing you know, I’ll be the girl that fell harder for you, @Omni King my OK , Drogo and hbb 4eva <3

View attachment 125875

Juliet to your Romeo
How I heard you say

I found you

This was in my notes for over a month and I finally post it hear freeing myself of idek what.
Also, I’m posting this with a sprained hand and dumb head(literally) - ignore typos and errors :)
I am confused to decide ,should I appreciate your writing skill ,or honest feelings for relationship thats already ended ,or courage to confess openly . Any way, in this virtual world, the moment relationship ends , people start throwing mud on each other ,wherever they get opportunity and try to convince people , thats the only truth.And here ,you are all different. You boldly, honestly acknowledged and thanked person , who never asked for it , who is no more with you in relationship, and no one knows until you spoke openly .Hats off to you girl. Even though with whom you ended relationship , you still dont hesitate to confess loving him ,I am damn sure he might be having same feeling for you as I see you having very beautiful and innocent (without any prejudice ) heart and loving personality. :cool:

I usually search for you when I login to forum to check your posts that were in your status, I have never cared to read any threads post by you or the threads you replied, but today I have read this thread and this is the best and perfect, nothing more and nothing less...

I'm happy that you have tried and experienced what we all crave for(even though it's virtual)...

I know that you are correct when you described about you (100% headache and all) but more than that you are too special and different and genuine and I admire you personally for putting that effort to give me a chance to be a friend with you. And I admire that guy(@Omni King )who not only beared you for almost a year but a guy who changed you and made you unlearn those toxic habits

Hope that Juliet to your Romeo moment happens to you in IRL too with your romeo(as strangers as you said)

Last edited:
I TO MYSELF,

THOU SHALL BEAR THE FRUIT OF ANGUISH AS REMORSE AND FEEL THE PRIDE IN THAT AGONY,
LIKE THE GODS TAKES PRIDE IN GLORIOUS GAZE OF THE HEAVEN.
AND
@Mihira I SHALL ADMIRE THY COURAGE SAME AS ONE WISHES THE PATH OF HEAVEN.

TO YOU AND TO @Antharatma , I HATE THAT STORY ONLY CAUSE THEY DIED.

You make my heart happy!

View attachment 125875

Juliet to your Romeo
How I heard you say

I found you

••••••••

I am confused to decide ,should I appreciate your writing skill ,or honest feelings for relationship thats already ended ,or courage to confess openly . Any way, in this virtual world, the moment relationship ends , people start throwing mud on each other ,wherever they get opportunity and try to convince people , thats the only truth.And here ,you are all different. You boldly, honestly acknowledged and thanked person , who never asked for it , who is no more with you in relationship, and no one knows until you spoke openly .Hats off to you girl. Even though with whom you ended relationship , you still dont hesitate to confess loving him ,I am damn sure he might be having same feeling for you as I see you having very beautiful and innocent (without any prejudice ) heart and loving personality. :cool:
Thaank you so much for giving it a read, comprehending it and for the appreciation. It really means a lot to meeee!:inlove:
When the love’s real, no matter what terms you end on, you’d never wanna throw any dirt on them because you still have that love for them ^_^

More power to you babe
And i admire you a lot more now
:kiss:
Much more love to you and always a big fan babe :p :**** :hearteyes:
I usually search for you when I login to forum to check your posts that were in your status, I have never cared to read any threads post by you or the threads you replied, but today I have read this thread and this is the best and perfect, nothing more and nothing less...

I'm happy that you have tried and experienced what we all crave for(even though it's virtual)...

I know that you are correct when you described about you (100% headache and all) but more than that you are too special and different and genuine and I admire you personally for putting that effort to give me a chance to be a friend with you. And I admire that guy(@Omni King )who not only beared you for almost a year but a guy who changed you and made you unlearn those toxic habits

Hope that Juliet to your Romeo moment happens to you in IRL too with your romeo(as strangers as you said)
Mows, my first bestfriend on this virtual site who is part of the reason why I stayed :p❤️
I’m glad we met.✨
Thank you so much for your words mows.❤️
Fu for agreeing I’m 100% a headache tho :finger:

I hope you get to experience what you’re actually craving for :p :hearteyes:

Thanks a ton to everyone.❤️
I honestly didn’t think I’d get such response. I’m overwhelmed by such positive response. :angel:

Last edited: