• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Time to show gratitude or settle grudges

ajith456

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
It's time to show gratitude to your friend in zozo Or settle grudges and end an ongoing fued. Here is an opportunity to come clean at heart and live a peaceful and happy life. All zozoians are invited to show how a person has made your life in zozo good or a living hell. U should not mention the person name. But can spell out what he /she done to you and how it changed ur life for good or worse.

Consider this as a fun experiment and pour ot all that was there in your heart and come clean

I like to show my gratitude to my friends kiran USA, ekalustya, sira, polymath, and last but not the least cherry. Who stood by me during the tough times not only in virtual world but also hlp me with suggestions in personal life . There are tymes wen am depressed nd felt lonly and problems at wrk place. Those few wrds of confidence by ekalustya Or kiran USA pep ed me up instantly nd hlp me get to my normal self. Thank u guys. :hearteyes:.secondly i don't want to settle my grudges. It's fun provoking dem:finger::rock:

Firstly ..Thank you so much for this thread..i can show only gratitude towards people who loved me unconditionally..there are many..so don't want to name few....I saw unconditional love and extreme hate ...both in zozo...i tried to connect with many emotionally...I started calling them as family, friends and besties..but forgot a very simple fact ..there is nothing called forever... people come and go from zozo and from our lives..I used to get lot of Anxiety...on WHAT IF they all went on no contact basis...and i literally used to beg all..pls stay dont go ..but everyone has their own responsibilities, time constraints, moods and needs ...and BEGGARS CANT BE CHOOSERS ..so I can't choose anything and finally realised and accepted....JUST GO WITH THE FLOW ....This hard lesson i learnt in zozo which may help in my personal life too

So endless gratitude towards zozo..and no grudges on anyone!!

Firstly ..Thank you so much for this thread..i can show only gratitude towards people who loved me unconditionally..there are many..so don't want to name few....I saw unconditional love and extreme hate ...both in zozo...i tried to connect with many emotionally...I started calling them as family, friends and besties..but forgot a very simple fact ..there is nothing called forever... people come and go from zozo and from our lives..I used to get lot of Anxiety...on WHAT IF they all went on no contact basis...and i literally used to beg all..pls stay dont go ..but everyone has their own responsibilities, time constraints, moods and needs ...and BEGGARS CANT BE CHOOSERS ..so I can't choose anything and finally realised and accepted....JUST GO WITH THE FLOW ....This hard lesson i learnt in zozo which may help in my personal life too

What on evolution ! Keep it going .

I like to show my gratitude to my friends kiran USA, ekalustya, sira, polymath, and last but not the least cherry. Who stood by me during the tough times not only in virtual world but also hlp me with suggestions in personal life . There are tymes wen am depressed nd felt lonly and problems at wrk place. Those few wrds of confidence by ekalustya Or kiran USA pep ed me up instantly nd hlp me get to my normal self. Thank u guys. :hearteyes:.secondly i don't want to settle my grudges. It's fun provoking dem:finger::rock:
Great going

Good move ahead in life

I like to show my gratitude to @Warrick and @Ihsan for being there for me in all my ups and downs. @ajith456 thanku soo much tometta for cheering me up whenever I was moodout and sad.
Grudges....well well...I don't wanna settle that...I just wanna say :finger: attention seeking, Mellow dramatic pussy!!!woohoo wat a relief:Dream1: