• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Time to leave the country!!!

Seriously???? Manusmrithi???I feel our judges are still living in the past.I agree to the fact that its dangerous to do abortion after 24weeks.Still normalising it by citing some ancient books is leaving me speechless.Now constitution and IPC have become second referalls duh!!!
Yeah Abortion At 1st Trimester is safe..
but abortion at 2nd Trimester is little complicated and not safe ..

Seriously???? Manusmrithi???I feel our judges are still living in the past.I agree to the fact that its dangerous to do abortion after 24weeks.Still normalising it by citing some ancient books is leaving me speechless.Now constitution and IPC have become second referalls duh!!!
They are the educated illetrate :Cwl:

Demanding fa termination at 7 th month :Drunk: Wht a clarity & quick decision by the concerned guardian :sarcasm:! .. since she is a minor ( she gone Outta picture here). #shame

Fucking hell!!!!! What the fuck is going on ! Burn the “ ManuDharma Shashtra” first! Fucking burn it! Then we think about what to do with the Constitution.