• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Time to leave the country!!!

Soniaa

Epic Legend
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
Seriously???? Manusmrithi???I feel our judges are still living in the past.I agree to the fact that its dangerous to do abortion after 24weeks.Still normalising it by citing some ancient books is leaving me speechless.Now constitution and IPC have become second referalls duh!!!

Seriously???? Manusmrithi???I feel our judges are still living in the past.I agree to the fact that its dangerous to do abortion after 24weeks.Still normalising it by citing some ancient books is leaving me speechless.Now constitution and IPC have become second referalls duh!!!
Some judges still believe in Manusmriti instead of constitution. :facepalm:

people try to judge the rules of ancient times with the conditions of the present times , that is the fault.
It is the same in various matters... we judge other countries by standards of our country or religion. Place and time and circumstances have to be taken into account.
We should be thankful to our ancestors. Many civilizations came up and perished in time and Indian culture and civilization prevailed for thousands of years in spite of invasions by many nations and religions and world wars... we should bow down to the genius of the sages. Where are the Greek, the Roman, the Egyptian civilizations?
Manu and other sages were mantra drashtas, seers, they have seen the past present and future with the power of yoga and gave rules impartially.
Those people would give up kingdoms and go to forests to find the truth and such people are thought of as vicious and partial by uneducated minds.
just as a cloth merchant can tell the difference between counts of thread in different cloths and ordinary people cannot, People who practice religious disciplines like Brahmacharya understand the genius of those sages. Those who try to know god, understand the principles in the Dharma sastras.
People who live a sensual life cannot appreciate them.
People don't know their history also. There are Vedic seers who were women(authors of vedas so to speak). Most people don't know that. If one reads the upanishads one seems female seers debating philosophy in courts of Kings among a thousand scholars.
Of course, for the past 1000 years the teachings have been corrupted. It always happens and in all countries. Thanks to degenerated form of Buddhism the barbarous customs of various countries came to India and plunged them in degradation and we are still recovering from them.
Also, out of aristocracy and one should blame women also. Unity is strength. The gods should be worshipped, say the Vedas because they are united in thought.
Now in our country there is jealousy, if one mans tries to do something, he is dragged down. We see small islands making great progress because it is easy to make them united for a single purpose and bigger countries are difficult to control. People divide themselves based on caste, region, language and fight with each other. Women cannot come together also under a united purpose and blame men for it.

If one reads the teachings of National leaders one can get a good idea about the problems faced by our country and how everything came to be.
Swami Vivekananda explains in his lectures "From colombo to Almora" about what kept India alive and how the different degradations came to India. what rules helped us, what kept us down in the recent millennia and how to overcome degradation.

Delhi High Court judge Justice Prathiba M Singh has opined that the Indian women “are a blessed lot” since scriptures like Manusmriti give a very respectable position to them, Bar and Bench reported.

“I really think we are a blessed lot of women in India and the reason for that is our scriptures have always given a very respectable position for women and as Manusmriti itself says that if you don’t respect and honour women, all the pooja path that you may do has no meaning,” Justice Prathiba Singh said.
I think our ancestors and Vedic scriptures knew very well how to respect women,” the judge added.

you should choose your words carefully.

Dude I am telling u again I clearly did not involve religion dont try to turn the tables and create misunderstandings.I only meant to point out judiciary normalising being pregnant at 17 and all is fine cz it was normal in the past."THIS POST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION" u get me ....so peace out

Ohh my gosh ....y dont this guy get my point.....I meant as a judge he is not supposed to normalize the incident only because it was practised in the past......THATS IT!!! im.done with explaining :facepalm:

Ohh my gosh ....y dont this guy get my point.....I meant as a judge he is not supposed to normalize the incident only because it was practised in the past......THATS IT!!! im.done with explaining :facepalm:
Mere mtlb hai Judge ne Manuscript ki reference Di hai bas iske liye tmhe Desh chhorna hai?? Aur Manuscript time to time update hota raha hai manuscript ko galat nhi bol skte aap . 21 alag alag Manuscript hai General knowledge ke liye bata rh hu apko
Dekh Behan na Mai apko smjha skta hu mera point na aap smjhne wali hai