• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Time to change

Increase of Green technologies, planting more trees and education about nutritional food

We look around our world today and see so much going on, good and bad, makes you think what could be done about it.
So a question,

What's the single thing YOU would change in the world if you could ?
It seems to me that there is a lot of anger in the world. I think anger comes from illiteracy. I don't know if I'm right, but I want to make the world a more literate place. I think literacy will make the world a kinder place.
Of course I could be wrong, but I think you need to develop intellectually. I read a lot and sometimes take iq-global-test.com to understand my level of intelligence

Last edited:
"What the world needs now is love, sweet love
It's the only thing that there's just too little of
What the world needs now is love, sweet love
No not just for some, but for everyone"

It seems to me that there is a lot of anger in the world. I think anger comes from illiteracy. I don't know if I'm right, but I want to make the world a more literate place. I think literacy will make the world a kinder place.
Buddy being illiterate doesn't mean ppl r angry...
Its all about how they see the world...POV matters...its my opinion...