• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Time it takes to Hack/Crack your Password

People might have this question on their head now, is that easy to hack password? No it is not.

1. There is only way to hack ur password without phishing means its called brute force.
2. Brute force means, doing a parallel attack or series of attack with multiple known passwords.
3. It is not that easy to do brute force attack on some websites or application to hack ur accounts.
4. If you do brute force, you might end up getting your IP permanent block and that certain account gets into secure stage, "some kind of two step verification to login."
5. Then those accounts are only allowed to login after a email confirmation from the account owner.

There are is another technique to crack password using brute force is called password HASHING.

There are different types of password hash are used in database encryption methods. If you know the right hash method and password hash, sure you can crack it, but there is another tricky part is. You need a very very powerful graphics adapters or hashing hardware.

For more information, google this >> hashcat

There is more to cover, but i don't want to go that deep to cover this topic.

whatever caps letter small number u do how it’s not possible to hide who owns server ??
Two step verification is safe at present.

Iam a kind of hacker who doesnt know about fake ids in Zozo
once u see them in cam whatever fake i’d they use it’s useless but i’m talking abt the one see normal cams not ur fav midnight cams shows except face :Laugh1:

This data is NOT beautiful. Who colour coded this? Fire them.If I handed this in as a primary school assignment I’d get a poor grade.:bandid:

Okay let me make my point here.
It kind of depends on what hardware these hackers have available. If it's a single CPU, or a data center with 1000 GPUs makes a pretty big difference.
If you have currently have enough processing power to crack it in 100 years , then get a thousand of those chips and crack it in just over a month.

Note : Skill is imp ;)

And we will be in a world of Quantum computers ASAP....and its gonna hit the world too hard , shout out for google .

Good luck