• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Time is a good healing agent

Sun_Light

Wellknown Ace
Believe me you will get whatever you want. Put your 100%. It may take sometime but you will get definitely.
But the only thing that you have to identify during preparation is how much effort required think 360° about doing everything.

I am repeating again no one is having capability from childhood. All are building capabilities with the time, with the age and with the experience.

Keep patience and always be happy.

Happiness is the key of success in every aspect of life.

Regards -
Sun_Light :heart1:

Believe me you will get whatever you want. Put your 100%. It may take sometime but you will get definitely.
But the only thing that you have to identify during preparation is how much effort required think 360° about doing everything.

I am repeating again no one is having capability from childhood. All are building capabilities with the time, with the age and with the experience.

Keep patience and always be happy.

Happiness is the key of success in every aspect of life.

Regards -
Sun_Light :heart1:
Hmm u r right..