• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Till then your memories. until you meet me again❤️

Somaiya Karn

Quodophile of ZoZo
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
Those special memories of you will always bring a smile. I wish I could just take you back for a while. The heart wants to see you again....❤️

I hope that the same day will be the same night, the same smile will be there.
Then we'll sit back and talk like we used to. You always had a place at the top of my heart and always will be.

Those beautiful days have come again, this is the heart's wish but
The fact that you are no longer here will always hurt me, but you are always in my heart until we meet again.:heart1::heart1:

Those special memories of you will always bring a smile. I wish I could just take you back for a while. The heart wants to see you again....❤️

Then we'll sit back and talk like we used to. You always had a place at the top of my heart and always will be.

The fact that you are no longer here will always hurt me, but you are always in my heart until we meet again.:heart1::heart1:
I can sense d emotions !!!❤️

I hate reading paragraph lol... But i saw @Somaiya Karn so replying :whistle::clapping:

Nice siso :inlove: :kiss:

Everyone has a story,

Mine is beautiful with your existence!

Everyone has a wish, Mine is to be with you till the end!

Everyone has got a good luck charm, Mine is your presence!

Everyone has a soft corner for someone, Mine is only for you!

Everyone has someone special, And for me, that person is only you!:inlove:

Everyone has a story,

Mine is beautiful with your existence!

Everyone has a wish, Mine is to be with you till the end!

Everyone has got a good luck charm, Mine is your presence!

Everyone has a soft corner for someone, Mine is only for you!

Everyone has someone special, And for me, that person is only you!:inlove:
Aww honey now I understood your love towards me :kiss:... From today I love you and be with you only :heart1:

(Note : Don't allow cheater @Illusion to see this:smoking:)

Beuatiful❤️

Beautiful words

:heart1::heart1:
The fact that you are no longer here will always hurt me, but you are always in my heart until we meet again....

Touched