• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Three player chess

Beryl

Chat Secret Agent
Posting Freak
245064159_3242839522612036_6486805754279504565_n.jpg

An Indian Institute of Technology Alumnus has reinvented how the chess game is played by developing a Three-player chess game board. Mr. Aditya Nigam,(B. Tech) 2014 batch, has brought this unique experience through his gaming start-up for the first time to his alma mater. Called 'Triwizard Chess,' this is India's first chess for three Players and is a strategy game that tests one's survival and killer instincts, at once. One player can checkmate two players at a single time!!
Founder acquired the motivation to build this start-up after he tasted success in his first venture. The founder has always worn different hats in his start-up ventures including handling marketing, technology and operations domain. His vision is to revolutionize the gaming industry and Triwizard Chess is his first product in this direction.

Mr. Nigam said, "Triwizard Chess is simply a chess game but for three players with none of the original rules altered and exact same pieces for each player. This game is of Chess lovers, by Chess lovers, and for Chess lovers. This is my second startup venture and I have been an entrepreneur from more than two years. This has helped me in shaping this startup very well. The user's response is phenomenal and their feedback has been very encouraging."