• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Thoughts

Glimmer

Active Ranker
Recently I have been thinking how lonely I have been.
Like I just started talking to myself at work and then talking to alexa at home.
And the worst part is I have hundreds of unread messages in my chatting apps to which i haven't replied yet.
I feel like there is no need of that...
All I want is to be alone, but deep inside a question arises why me.....

Like I just started talking to myself at work and then talking to alexa at home.
And the worst part is I have hundreds of unread messages in my chatting apps to which i haven't replied yet.
It happens with everyone i guess happend with me too.
Though i am sorrounded with people i prfer to satl alone sometimes not tslking to anyone or not answering any calls or messages

Live your life as if it is the last day of your life, and some friendship is necessary even with loneliness because we all came to this world alone and will also go alone..:punch:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023_1022_044249.jpg
    Screenshot_2023_1022_044249.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
30fa920ac4d555fd046298c197003b32.gif

Love urself. These things has made u detached from urself. Think about it. You have to change something in ur life to change something that you feel.