• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Thoughts on death

We?
U r not included in it as you r not answering it
Hmm ok chalo main bhi apna view rakh hi deta hoon... My life would be meaningful if I spent time in love... if I lived my life free of jealousy, greed, ego... If I did things for others without the feel of I did something for someone... If I helped others in becoming better ... If my life took this world even one inch in positive direction my life was meaningful. That would make me satisfy that this life didn't go waste

Hmm ok chalo main bhi apna view rakh hi deta hoon... My life would be meaningful if I spent time in love... if I lived my life free of jealousy, greed, ego... If I did things for others without the feel of I did something for someone... If I helped others in becoming better ... If my life took this world even one inch in positive direction my life was meaningful. That would make me satisfy that this life didn't go waste
Good thoughts appreciated.....:clapping:

Death is inevitable... Death can come any day anytime... At the time of your death what kind of life will make you feel that your life was meaningful.
If people cry for me. No, I am not asking for my relatives or family members. I am asking for the common people around me. Only then I will feel that I have did something in my life apart from my responsibilities. :happy1:

Death is inevitable... Death can come any day anytime... At the time of your death what kind of life will make you feel that your life was meaningful.
Now now human who says death is inevitable.. we can be immortal by your creative works and the rest of the world will cheer your name forever.. but thats a human thing.. not applicable for a immortal evil like me..

Now now human who says death is inevitable.. we can be immortal by your creative works and the rest of the world will cheer your name forever.. but thats a human thing.. not applicable for a immortal evil like me..
Agree Bro