• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

This Randusputin spoiling Hindi Room with his Arrogant dictatorial powers

Status
Not open for further replies.

aakash111

Active Ranker
I want to report again . This Randusputin who is one of your newly annointed mod is ... muting ppl as per his wishes in guise of following rules. I can quote 2 examples . He once muted me as i was flirting with a gal . And he said that gal reported me but she never. and he never showed me what she report. now today he muted a user using name Raand2 without reason. He says such name is not allowed. Now if u are in sex chat business please know this is Apt username . He muted her without warning . Please visit Hindi room and see so many users in mute state what is this site for now ? spiritual healing ???? Please take action on this Randusputin,

Yeah and most of the times his pms are set on friends or off I guess idk how someone will reach him if he or she have to talk to Mod in person.. also this guy did nothing when an user was using some religious picture as profile picture and a bunch of users complaint him on wall against it he was like i cant do anything about this and Just left the wall with mess users fighting and abusing each other for nothing @Administrator

@Rasputin_M I told you on chat site and also I will tell here again...

Nick as a Randi and any kind related to this it's not restricted by chat. Kindly dont mute ppl ... its thier choice if they wanna use this nick as sexusal desire...

nick such a : family , incest , underage etc this are which not allowed kindly don't mute ppl cuz she use not good nick as per ur view . MAYBe she like to be called like this while sex u don't know ..

@Rasputin_M I told you on chat site and also I will tell here again...

Nick as a Randi and any kind related to this it's not restricted by chat. Kindly dont mute ppl ... its thier choice if they wanna use this nick as sexusal desire...

nick such a : family , incest , underage etc this are which not allowed kindly don't mute ppl cuz she use not good nick as per ur view . MAYBe she like to be called like this while sex u don't know ..
This user aakash111 has again and again abused me and my family in PM. I don't have screen shots cause I use my laptop. He has personal grudges against me. He thinks he is some sort of king when he is a bloody looser. If he kept things to me I would have taken it but he went on to abuse my wife and kid. Since then he holds a grudge against me. I have never muted him without any reason. I always warn users whoever they are yet he wants to disgrace me. Anyways your call Ms. :)

And also btw he is coming back with different nicks and abusing me on the wall. Why should I take this nonsense from this user.

Why will i abuse your family @Rasputin_M . Do you care for your family ? if you mute me would i not come in new id ? will i beg you to unmute me ? Do you love your family ? really ? you called user Amaira as your wife on wall all the time and she called u husband . Where was your respect for your wife that time ? i only pointed out the same . i dont bother to abuse ur family. u urself dont have respect for ur family . you are totally misusing your powers here or else i wont bother to put it in forum . i have had issues with ALL mods here. but i am singling you out .

Yeah and most of the times his pms are set on friends or off I guess idk how someone will reach him if he or she have to talk to Mod in person.. also this guy did nothing when an user was using some religious picture as profile picture and a bunch of users complaint him on wall against it he was like i cant do anything about this and Just left the wall with mess users fighting and abusing each other for nothing @Administrator
Please tell me when I did that. I am very careful about such stuff. I reported it also. I know my rules here. I am only in the Hindi room. I also check what users are posting as voice messages. If there is anything religious in that , I take action. Don't be biased. Sometimes as mods we also miss what is being posted on the wall because of the wall being fast. Hence we keep saying please report.

Why will i abuse your family @Rasputin_M . Do you care for your family ? if you mute me would i not come in new id ? will i beg you to unmute me ? Do you love your family ? really ? you called user Amaira as your wife on wall all the time and she called u husband . Where was your respect for your wife that time ? i only pointed out the same . i dont bother to abuse ur family. u urself dont have respect for ur family . you are totally misusing your powers here or else i wont bother to put it in forum . i have had issues with ALL mods here. but i am singling you out .
Oh please , do not give me that. You have done that again and again. When did I call Amaira my wife, I used to call her with a nick but that did not mean she was my wife. You are screwed up in your head and I think you need help like serious help. You have abused me in PM again and again when I was not a mod. Even after I became a mod I did not use these so called powers without reason. You need to grow up and have respect for people. If you give respect you will get respect. I have not muted you ever without warning. You are the worst human being here. I am sorry to say that. All you do is and say........... The most awesome guy on zozo is here , please girls come one by one. I know your routine. I am shocked that you are still here and the admins don't take action on you. You should be banned from using the net. You are no more than a harasser.

Oh please , do not give me that. You have done that again and again. When did I call Amaira my wife, I used to call her with a nick but that did not mean she was my wife. You are screwed up in your head and I think you need help like serious help. You have abused me in PM again and again when I was not a mod. Even after I became a mod I did not use these so called powers without reason. You need to grow up and have respect for people. If you give respect you will get respect. I have not muted you ever without warning. You are the worst human being here. I am sorry to say that. All you do is and say........... The most awesome guy on zozo is here , please girls come one by one. I know your routine. I am shocked that you are still here and the admins don't take action on you. You should be banned from using the net. You are no more than a harasser.
My simple point is you are biased and thats without my personal issues with u . i am here for life . i am immortal. You called Amaira Begum which is wife . now go and spend some quality family time instead of telling ppl u r drinking whiskey all nite . you value ur family give them time. i dont abuse without a reason . get it right . and my point is you are Biased

Status
Not open for further replies.