• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

This message only for Aphrodite

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherryy

Novice Sprinter
Hey Aphrodite i already told you... I dnt ask you about my ban... I just asking to you remove my zozo account and forum account from your side that's it... If I dnt come to ur site whats the necessary to giving my email details to your site... Thats not good for me so remove my account.... Now close replies to this thread also nothing will happen to me.. I dnt have time to post threads again and again so remove my account as soon as possible....

Hey Aphrodite i already told you... I dnt ask you about my ban... I just asking to you remove my zozo account and forum account from your side that's it... If I dnt come to ur site whats the necessary to giving my email details to your site... Thats not good for me so remove my account.... Now close replies to this thread also nothing will happen to me.. I dnt have time to post threads again and again so remove my account as soon as possible....
Y r u creating unnescarry threads :rolleyes:

Y r u creating unnescarry threads :rolleyes:
I guess no. And it doesn't got into ur brain. His intension is childish but it us to be respected cause it is something that he deserves. And maybe he's a abuser.. As u go through ss in previous he didn't abused anyone by tagging he just said to a random guy about what he gonna do if someone mess with him , it's just that he's expressing... And thing to be appreciated is he's not like all other guys there who shows gender difference by giving priority to girls... If u go through his words u can see only thing that he never shown gender partiality.... And if it is in real life I would have supported him as it is virtual I f#cking doesn't care.... @cherryy u can ping me for a tip and suggestions for wht u needed...

Last edited:
I, Vamc, have been moderating for 2 years now and Telugu is my mother tongue. So I want to explain what happened.

Cherry was the first Pro user in the Telugu room. As he was abusing people in 2020, staff removed his badge. In these 2 years I have kicked him many times but today I see no mistake on his side. I am not supporting his actions, what he did was totally wrong, he shouldn't have used inhumane and brutal words and he took matters into his own hands. He could have reported or just ignored. But he didn't start it first.

IMG_20220920_222056.jpg

In this SS, ID Hot dick is asking Pvt with ID Chinnu (bujji is a term of endearment). He didn't tag Anika, he was minding his own business.

IMG_20220920_223735.jpg

Anika tagged him first and called him a dog asking what he called her in the morning.

Then he tagged her in return and called her a whore.

IMG_20220920_223759.jpg

She called him a dog so he called her a whore then Anika called his mom a whore.

IMG_20220920_223837.jpgIMG_20220920_223735.jpg

She told Anu she is scolding him because he called her whore in the morning. Then he said, "Your mom, if I called you whore in the morning, you become a whore now?". She said because he logged out in the morning she is scolding him now.

IMG_20220920_223922.jpg

A user told her to ignore. Then she told him that Hot dick unnecessarily called her a whore in the morning. Just before her reply, Hot dick said, "Come here take it in your mouth and suck it"

Then Cherry tagged Hot dick and said, "Bro, why you came here? You came here to enjoy, then enjoy and leave, why get into these stupid fights?"

IMG_20220920_224007.jpg

He even said, "Her matters are none of my business. I am just saying, don't get into these stupid fights. If you have problems, ignore. Don't get frustrated"

IMG_20220920_224251.jpg

Cherry didn't tag Anika. He was just telling Hot dick to stop and ignore. But Anika tagged Cherry and called him a bastard. It is evident from the SS and the timestamp.

IMG_20220920_224433.jpg

Cherry told Anika to mind her words. He didn't abuse.

IMG_20220920_224907.jpg

Anika told Anu that one abuser is supporting another abuser and that she blocked all dogs.

IMG_20220920_224623.jpg

Cherry tagged Anu and asked, "Did I say anything at all? Do you know guys know how to read messages?"

Then Anika said, "Let him bark, the only thing dogs do is bark"

IMG_20220920_224643.jpg

Although Hot dick didn't tag her, for something that happened in the morning Anika started a fight. When Cherry told Hot dick to stop and mind his business, she called Cherry bastard and started saying Cherry is supporting the abuser.

IMG_20220920_224758.jpg

Although Cherry didn't say anything, Anika called him bastard, dog and abuser. She started it first.

Many people believe, "In the eyes of justice, everyone is equal" and that justice is not biased. Let's put that to the test today.

i don't know if any of you know cyber laws ,just by what cherryy said he racked up (if i was to report him)
1 cyber bulling counts (he enticed and engaged another person to continue abusing)
2 cyber Harassment (when told NO or is ignored it means to leave the person alone ) to which cherryy didn't instead he got upset and went on abuse rant )
he threaten in his rant ,GBH = grievous bodily harm ,along with sexual assault
Now my translations of what was sad might have certain words that don't translate back but think his intent is there ,
i am not going report him because as you can see for yourselves his childish attitude towards his own actions ,i was reported this this morning and the person ADMITTED there fault to arguing with another user ,but i was not informed of spercifics only those of Cherryy who incriminated himself ,i also informed Anikaa that i will not tolerate any abuse and if her action are to happen again she will be the next one to leave .
i have only been in Indian chat over a week and trust me @Administrator is prolly gonna not like it when he will be reading more cry baby idiots filling up this section
my ban stands towards Cherryy
Anikaa is on warning to ignore and block anything or anyone

i will be locking this thread and BTW cherryy if you read this be gratefull cause Interpol covers india and with just what you said a cyber report (yes Interpol have a cyber security team ) could have fallen in there laps for just your word ,i hope in real life you don't have the same mind set because your actions and comments were totally disgusting ,abusive and i will not have it in this chat ,you should worry about you actions then worry about others

and as for others they will be dealt with when I have all the info and any badge holders who abuse ,threaten or think they have the right to do what they want WILL be STRIPPED of there badges and deal with .

THINK ABOUT YOUR ACTIONS IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR BADGES ,NO MORE WARNINGS ANY COMPLAINTS ,ABUSE BY BADGE HOLDERS WILL BE A AUTOMATIC REMOVAL OF THAT PRIVILAGE FROM NOW ON

Status
Not open for further replies.