• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

This is for our telugu room owner and mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amayakudu

Our telugu room owner and mods dnt have proper answer for replying my thread that's why they closed it ... people dnt post thread on complaints and reports it's a waste of time for us.. my suggestion dnt post anything on complaints

Attachments

• IMG_20230529_164750.jpg
    IMG_20230529_164750.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 27
Our telugu room owner and mods dnt have proper answer for replying my thread that's why they closed it ... people dnt post thread on complaints and reports it's a waste of time for us.. my suggestion dnt post anything on complaints
Dude it's closed by panel :Drunk: .......not by the Telugu room owner or mods .....better know before u speak

Bro mods and any room owners can't close the thread off , it's from admins side.:facepalm::ill: Suddenly I thought u complained against me after seeing that ss for a second.

Just because she s a room owner. She doesn't have to justify her action s. We don't complain here for tympass
Bro mods and any room owners can't close the thread off , it's from admins side.:facepalm::ill: Suddenly I thought u complained against me after seeing that ss for a second.
Got it

and i will keep locking the threads because childish dramas isnt needed in zozo and we dont need others getting involved when it is none of there buisness ,we will look at chatlogs and the mute ,bans etc and what our system says ,we also dont have in to justifie to anyone other then the people involved ,
btw before blaming mods and admins maybe think about that maybe it is the SYSTEM that muted you to which could be sorted with a question to the mods or admins instead of abusing them
anymore threads made about this issue i you will be banned from the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.