• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Things You Shouldn't Do Abroad

Bacon Girl

Epic Legend
Posting Freak
Material goods come and go, but experiences last a lifetime. Science therefore suggests that we should be spending our cash on things like adventures, trips and holidays rather than throwaway items. If you do so just make sure you avoid offending the locals by adhering to the advice below on your travels. Happy Travelling!!! :holiday:

1. Thailand

Avoid touching someone’s head as it is seen as disrespectful. The head is considered the most holy part of the body.

2. France

Don’t shake hands if a la bise (kiss on cheek) is more appropriate. A handshake is probably faux pas if a woman is part of the persons you are greeting.

3. Ukraine

Always give an uneven number of flowers, even are for funerals.

4. Iran

A thumbs up to a lot of us is a positive gesture, but in Iran and several other Middle Eastern countries it translates as a foul gesture, so you should probably avoid it.

5. New Zealand

Honking your horn is considered an insult.

6. Russia

You must always remove your outdoor shoes when entering someone else’s home. You may even be given slippers to wear.

7. India

Hold back on public displays of affection with the opposite sex and never pass anything – money or gift – with your left hand, as the left hand is customarily known for wiping after excretion.

8. Japan

Never tip as it is seen as an insult. Remember to remove your shoes when entering all homes and to bow when addressing someone. Bowing is a sign of respect, the degree to which you bow depends on the position of the person you are greeting and the circumstance.

9. Mexico

It is considered rude if you fail to say ¡salud!’ (‘your health’) after a stranger sneezes.

10. Turkey and Greece

Do not gesture by using the OK sign, it is a gesture that implies that someone is homosexual.

11. Italy

Don’t scratch underneath your chin, you’re basically telling strangers to fuck off.

12. USA

In the States employers are legally allowed to pay wages as low as $2.13 an hour where tipping is routine. So don’t forget to tip regardless of the quality of the service, otherwise they’ll be running down the street after you.

13. Germany

When invited to someone’s house always bring a gift and don’t even think about turning up late. When bringing flowers do not give red roses as they symbolize romance, carnations as they symbolize mourning, or lilies as they are commonly used at funerals.

14. Chile

Only use first names once you have been invited to and never eat with your hands always use utensils.

15. Ghana

Don’t get happy snappy in rural Ghana because taking photos without permission is considered stealing their soul.

16. Kenya

African clocks work a little differently to ours and sticking to a time schedule is not important.

17. Nigeria

Do not use your left hand as it is considered unclean

18. China

Do not give gifts of four of anything and do not wrap them in white, blue or black paper as they are considered unlucky. Gifts must always be presented and received with two hands and are never opened in the moment.

19. Brazil

Although you may feel like your life is a rock concert, this gesture means that your wife has been unfaithful.

2o. Singapore

Do not chew gum or spit outside unless you want a to be on the receiving end of a very disapproving look.

21. Hungary

Do not, I repeat do not, say ‘cheers’ in Hungary when clunking your glasses together. The country has had a self-imposed ban on the practice for 150 years and although the statue of limitation has expired it is still considered widely insulting.

22. Britain

Don’t signal to the barman that your want two beers by placing your index and middle finger in the air palm towards you. This is the same as giving someone the finger and will probably result in you being shown the door.

I actually don't remember the last time I saw someone stick two fingers up to flip someone off, I think it's become dated and most people just middle finger now.

I have another for your list :D In Bulgaria, head shaking means yes and raising your head means no!

I actually don't remember the last time I saw someone stick two fingers up to flip someone off, I think it's become dated and most people just middle finger now.

I have another for your list :D In Bulgaria, head shaking means yes and raising your head means no!
oh hehe nice one chick :)