• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Thermodynamics of life

No...it isnt possible....we eat food to get energy to do physcial work or we creating a energy to running our body..here we producing energy ..
if we don't eat we don't energy to do physcial work..if we don't get energy we take permanent rest ..here we destroy energy...
One energy has spent you can't recover your used energy..it gone.
Example :bike is a a body..fuel is a energy..you used one litres of fuel..can you recover back your fuel???ones used you never take back that...
Interesting

No...it isnt possible....we eat food to get energy to do physcial work or we creating a energy to running our body..here we producing energy ..
if we don't eat we don't energy to do physcial work..if we don't get energy we take permanent rest ..here we destroy energy...
One energy has spent you can't recover your used energy..it gone.
Example :bike is a a body..fuel is a energy..you used one litres of fuel..can you recover back your fuel???ones used you never take back that...

- We are not producing any energy as ourselves
- Energy from what we eat is being converted to body-consumable energy by mitochondria in our cells
- If we don't eat, our body uses stored energy, i.e., fats for various metabolic activities. You can train your body to work despite low energy intake
- We don't destroy energy if we take rest. We consume energy. Body needs energy for basic metabolic needs and other body functions
- energy changes form and can never be created or destroyed.

If the law was real,energy can be neither be destroyed nor be created, will our souls get transferred to someone else body‍
- Concept of soul is to do with philosophy and spiritualism
- the kind of energy body needs is different and what they mean *Energy* regarding soul is different.

Do not get confused between the usage of same terms. More precisely we use the *Higher Energy Levels* regarding soul, that points us to realisation and salvation

- Concept of soul is to do with philosophy and spiritualism
- the kind of energy body needs is different and what they mean *Energy* regarding soul is different.

Do not get confused between the usage of same terms. More precisely we use the *Higher Energy Levels* regarding soul, that points us to realisation and salvation
That is Krishna said soul where is a soul !!!!if I say what is run inside a body that is a air.... thatwhy we check a nose ..you never do soul shifter to a another body...you arenot creater...someone created us by unknown (X)......once energy has used you never can take back a energy back...

I think this birth she is my wife..why she can't be my wife like that...after I remember what Krishna said in Geeta..soul havent shape and can't kill ....only difference I know she is my wife by her face....if human died and she take another face and soul remain same...this isn't havent proof..just as what Krishna said I saying this...if soul is truth you can shift soul not energy
I strongly believe once you dead you born again or not that I don't know..you can't transmit your energy to another body...once used energy you can recover back your energy and create a energy same as preview...you can create new energy ...you arenot creater...

- We are not producing any energy as ourselves
- Energy from what we eat is being converted to body-consumable energy by mitochondria in our cells
- If we don't eat, our body uses stored energy, i.e., fats for various metabolic activities. You can train your body to work despite low energy intake
- We don't destroy energy if we take rest. We consume energy. Body needs energy for basic metabolic needs and other body functions
- energy changes form and can never be created or destroyed.
Thatwhy saying you can change a energy into any form..once used you can create a new energy by external source,we can consume energy to live..human died loss of 100 energy...little energy make you to a live ...normal human cldnt live with little energy....if you want to live with energy you want to transform your mind and body internal parts by using meditation ..you want to go yogi state...yogi body have almost skeleton in form