• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

There's more than Rio and football in Brazil

D

Deleted member 59

When talking about Brazil, two things that I always listen is Rio and football. And today I decided to show you guys more things about my country, places that you might actually like to visit someday.

The first city I'll talk about is Curitiba. Curitiba is the capital of the state of Paraná and is situated in the south of Brazil. The city was founded on March 29th in 1693. It's one of the oldest cities in Brazil, and also one of the most beautiful. Due to its european colonization and heritage, especially german, the buildings, and houses contruction style makes you believe you're not really in Brazil.

There are many places to go sightseeing, and tours you can take. The first one and that I personally recommend is the train trip to the cities of Antonina and Morretes. The train travels through the Atlantic Forest and the view of the landscapes you get from the train are breathtaking. Unfortunatelly I no longer have the pics I took from this trip, but I found this one that shows how beautiful it is.

serra-verde-express-sunset-rail-tour-from-curitiba-in-curitiba-315025.jpg

In the cities of Antonina and Morretes you get to see well preserved historial sites dating from the colonial period of Brazil, including houses, mansions and churches. I couldn't find any good pics that show the true beauty of the cities, but as soon as I find I'll post here.

Now back to Curitiba, there are a lot of things you an do, and places to visit there. One of my favorite places is the botanical garden; it's built with iron and glass and surrounded by a large and beautiful garden.

jardins.jpg

Botanical Garden

A great thing about Curitiba is that there's a bus for tourists that stops at every touristic sight, and passengers are allowed to get off the bus and go back in without paying for it again. The bus is provided by the goverment, and it has an audio system that gives informantion about the city in more than five languages.

Another place you can visit is the Ucranian Memorial, also known as The Immigration Memorial in Tingui park, it's homage to the ucranian immigrants who helped building the city.

memorial-ucraniano-2.jpg

The Immigration Memorial

Another place you should visit in Curitiba is The German Wood. It's a park dedicated to the story of Hansel and Gretel. The minute you enter the park, post signs telling the story will lead you to the candy house, that is a public library and also a gift shop.

bosque-alemao.jpg

This is a picture showing the whole park
The German Forest park is a place daily visited by tourists and citizens, it's a great place for you to go when you want to enjoy the good sunny weather and relax, ause even thgouh it's right in the heart of the capital, it's very peaceful and relaxing. As far as I remember, cars are not allowed inside the park, so get your feet and legs ready, cause it will be a long walk, but a great one indeed.

What many people don't know is that here in Brazil we have our own Egyptian museum situated at Bacacheri Park.

museu%252520eg%2525C3%2525ADpcio%252520curitiba.jpg

Bacacheri Museum
I could go for hours just talking about how this city is beautiful, interesting and cosmopolitan, but I don't think there's enough room to show it all in here. So I'll finish this post with one of my favorite places there, it's not necessarilly in the city of Curitiba, but it's a trip worth taking, and it's easy to do it from Curitiba. I'm talking about the beautiful Iguaçu Falls, located in the border between Brazil and Paraguai.

Foz-do-Igua%C3%A7u.jpg

Iguaçu Falls
Hope you guys enjoyed it, and soon I'll post more about other places in Brazil where you can visit.

Well i heard lot of news few months back about brazil.. the drug dealing gangs.. fun fights.. and more shits...

Well i heard lot of news few months back about brazil.. the drug dealing gangs.. fun fights.. and more shits...
A lots of shit has been happening in the country, beause of all the robbery that's been going on in the past decades. Now many of the problems and schemes have come to light, but still Brazil and its people are beautiful, and unlike Rio Curitiba is a safe city and worth visiting :)