• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Themed holiday

toxatyt

Hello everyone, I love Tkmatic holidays, but I can’t find companies that organize both the decorations and the script, please share your companies

I have the perfect company for you, and here we have actors, specially selected characters, and all the props and materials needed for a stunning murder mystery. A murder mystery typically lasts 3 hours, with set-up taking anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour. Prices start from £550 and include a variety of themes to choose from.

This is a very interesting offer and really very reasonable prices. It’s surprising that in our time they offer quality holidays for a nice price, thank you

I myself was shocked and I’m sure that you will like it and you will carry these memories in your head for a long time