• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The worst thing Satz do most day

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheOne

Screenshot_2021-11-11-12-03-57-08_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgScreenshot_2021-11-11-12-04-47-55_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Hey admins , cicada here .
The local plays from one of the mod out here @satz.

I was talking something with a user about a user and this mod just kicked me thinking im talking about me .

Note to be pointed is I havnt even tagged that mod .He automatically thinks that what ever am telling to someone is abt him .

Please see the reason he had for kicking me out for almost 1 month. You think this is fair ?

As far as we arent not tagging any particular person on wall means how can @satz just react and do this kindda childish things?

Why should this guy take the chats what i make too personal , these kind of ranked pplz shouldnt react like emotionally , bcz he thinks im saying about him , i never mentioned his name anywhere or said his name , he simply guess tht am taking about him ...

Admins of zozo family
@Ichayan
@Beryl
@Administrator
@Pinkcandy
@Imagination
@Rapunzel
@Hades
@Bacon Girl
@Aphrodite
@Anonymous
@AmoRoUs ❤️

Hope you all will have a look that my complaint .
And its for 30 days without any reason .

Last edited by a moderator:
I can’t see all conversations here between you and mod but if it is no proper reason then it’s very bad to kicked you for one month

I can’t see all conversations here between you and mod but if it is no proper reason then it’s very bad to kicked you for one month
yeah man, i was not able to take the full screenshot bcz how can i know that this guy just do this kindda things to me , bcz im taking to a user tagging only him , and this guy just made his drams .

And why would he cares as far as im not abusing or tagging me in the convo thats what makes me wonder.

Can anyone get me any replies ?

@Administrator
@Pinkcandy
@Ichayan
etc etc ....

You can see pplz complainting about satz for his childish acts that he do with users and same like that he did to me . and for 30 days , what the hell ?? and no respons from no one.

Helloooo...!!!!

Atleast ask that guy to get into this convo , just bcz he is a mod that means he can ban or kick anyone as he like ?

@cicada whom were you talking about in that convo :rolleyes:
buddy I dont really remember the users name , bcz i was just dropping my vision on something I noticed and it was " spicy " like she got mute somehow and satz just removed her from mute

Then this guy ( name i forgot ) asked satz that why is it like this girls gets unmute , then satz replied like " if it happened by accidently we remove the mute "

NOTE : spicy is not a vip user , just a normal user .

Then he was asking about tht tagging him ( here is the catch , i havnt tagged satz or texts his name )
Only that guy was tagging him and I was taking to that guy like " I too got mute for no reason and I havnt seen anyone"

And " my reports are not even checking but any report from others to me means sudden kick "

I GOT PROOFS FOR THESE .

And I told him like there are people who are more on to girls ( NOTE : I have not mentioned his name or tagged satz )

And I dont care that mod is there or not as long as am taking on wall and its not a spam or thread or anythg , I was sending some songs and in btw that I came across these convos .

So I just dropped my words with him .

Thats the moment this guy tagged me and kicks me out for 30 DAYS .

He was too emotional i guess , or he is just marginalising things .

Cant we have our rights to express our words or thoughts !!! ?

And some are like you should have kept a screenshot of this .. Okay lemme make this clear . Do we take every screenshot of our texts ?

and more over as I told above im not ready for any clash or argument so automatically how can i l know this guy will just popup from somewhere and do this kindda things ?

And soon after he tagged me saying that im getting kicked , I just had 2 screenshots and thats available on complaint note.

Okay it was JACKSPARROW

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-13-21-10-46-44_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-13-21-10-46-44_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 32
buddy I dont really remember the users name , bcz i was just dropping my vision on something I noticed and it was " spicy " like she got mute somehow and satz just removed her from mute

Then this guy ( name i forgot ) asked satz that why is it like this girls gets unmute , then satz replied like " if it happened by accidently we remove the mute "

NOTE : spicy is not a vip user , just a normal user .

Then he was asking about tht tagging him ( here is the catch , i havnt tagged satz or texts his name )
Only that guy was tagging him and I was taking to that guy like " I too got mute for no reason and I havnt seen anyone"

And " my reports are not even checking but any report from others to me means sudden kick "

I GOT PROOFS FOR THESE .

And I told him like there are people who are more on to girls ( NOTE : I have not mentioned his name or tagged satz )

And I dont care that mod is there or not as long as am taking on wall and its not a spam or thread or anythg , I was sending some songs and in btw that I came across these convos .

So I just dropped my words with him .

Thats the moment this guy tagged me and kicks me out for 30 DAYS .

He was too emotional i guess , or he is just marginalising things .

Cant we have our rights to express our words or thoughts !!! ?

And some are like you should have kept a screenshot of this .. Okay lemme make this clear . Do we take every screenshot of our texts ?

and more over as I told above im not ready for any clash or argument so automatically how can i l know this guy will just popup from somewhere and do this kindda things ?

And soon after he tagged me saying that im getting kicked , I just had 2 screenshots and thats available on complaint note.

You should know whom you were talking about.
Since you haven't tagged him, that doesn't mean you haven't talked about him.
The above screenshot reveals that you have triggered him by your comment.
Mods and admins also have emotions, do you expect them to be saint? do you want them to be quiet whatever you say?
To every action there is always an equal and opposite or contrary, reaction.
:cool:

15967513.jpg

Last edited:
Mods and admins also have emotions, do you expect them to be saint? do you want them to be quiet whatever you say?

View attachment 38560

30 days for a guy who is been here for like 2 years huhhh

If its like this I got couple of SS where Mod was watching the drama where ninjas on ur room was abusing me and I havnt seen anyone poping out for mute or nothing even though mods were watching the chats ..

If you are really planning to stick with something even though if its not that reasonable then lol I just dont wanna text anything regarding this .

30 days huhh !!
Even pplz are abusing me from your room only KVG .

And i havnt seen this sprit that time . I knw you wont have anything to react on this . bcz thats a reality ( I got SS ) .

Before pointing out me ( image you attached ) make sure rest of your fingers are not turing into your way .:cool1:

If he dont wanna see my texts mean he can ignore me . Not like kicking just bcz of his emotional stuffs

Yes i kicked you for provoking fight in tamil Room for no rwason

I unmuted malini for ab accidental mute she fell for....u unwantedly started talking thya i am onesided and blah blah blah n went on provoking me .... its not the first timw u do..u ve done the same alot of times...u just poke in others matters as such a rrebel in chat....i will kick if any of other moderators or admins unkick youm..

View attachment 38560
Neeya enaku support panafhu ada paara

Status
Not open for further replies.