• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The subject you like and dislike

Mrbean

Idiotic JoKER of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
As always everyone as a favourite subject and a hated subject during our study days.
For me its always histroy i love the most when my social teacher teaches histroy i lost my minds and travel with her in imagination. The hated subject still now is maths lolz i hate formulas so i hate maths.
Here presenting me the king of electrical who fucked every sem by the same paper called m3 in engineering. Almost i write that only arrear paper for 6 sems (still i have the doubt how i cleared it).

I loved Art because I knew how to draw, and it became my past time, and I loved English because I enjoyed reading and was always good with words.
I dislike social sciences subjects, beca
use they're are just consisting of reading and writing reports.

As always everyone as a favourite subject and a hated subject during our study days.
For me its always histroy i love the most when my social teacher teaches histroy i lost my minds and travel with her in imagination. The hated subject still now is maths lolz i hate formulas so i hate maths.
Here presenting me the king of electrical who fucked every sem by the same paper called m3 in engineering. Almost i write that only arrear paper for 6 sems (still i have the doubt how i cleared it).
Maths,Geography, History, Polity

i love subject which z interesting on that time nd i get bored which subject on that time:Dream1:

finally,i am always interesting and never get bored subject is
"mathematics":idea:this subject always make me think logically

Subjects we study in colleges and schools are boring actually for me

Although two-thirds of the world's surface is covered with water, scientists know less about the oceans than they do about the surface of the moon. I am very much attracted to marine life.. How many of u watched blue planet documentaries

I also have much interest in ornithology.. How birds think, do, live and all these things are fascinating for me

I love statistics. :heart1:
If you have data, you need Statistics. If you have uncertainty, you need Statistics. :emo:

I love data which has a story to tell. I love to make decisions based on my prior experience. I love to predict the near future. That’s why I love Statistics. :Like:

Because “Statistics as the key technology of the twentieth century”.:cool1:

I Do Not Like Chemistry :hitthewall:

I LOVE - Engineering Mechanics and Theory of Structures (civil engineering)
The only subject i hate and yet it comes in dream - Engineering Mathematics III