• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The spirit world

The resemblance of spirt or spirituality from that dragon?
But last me Look at it likha hai.
I Looked at it and understood nothing .
Explain kro kya dikha raha tm logo ko ? :Dull:

The resemblance of spirt or spirituality from that dragon?
But last me Look at it likha hai.
I Looked at it and understood nothing .
Explain kro kya dikha raha tm logo ko ? :Dull:
Cant u see a somethng else in place of dragonfly a fairy or witch somethng like that figure

Bhai sapashat shabdo me kahu to tum usko as a draganfly mat dekho, usko aasman se utari huyi kissi pari k nazariye se dekho, aapko dekhne me wo k ladki nazar aayegi

Gahan gyan jo spirits mein believe kartey unkey liye hai ye
The externals ?i spotted that at start and ignored,coz the way the post said-Look at it,and later u said gahan gyan /spirit ,i thought u wanna portray somthing more deeper than changes it goes go through ,adaptation ,knowing onself/potentials ,Full of life n etc other than visible resemblance of externals angel like stuff and so on.
When we say spirit then it’s understood that we talking on the level of soul not body.
Yeah it’s beautiful if its abt externals lol:Laugh1:and even internals which is the theme behind dragonfly to admire n learn from.

The externals ?i spotted that at start and ignored,coz the way the post said-Look at it,and later u said gahan gyan /spirit ,i thought u wanna portray somthing more deeper than changes it goes go through ,adaptation ,knowing onself/potentials ,Full of life n etc other than visible resemblance of externals angel like stuff and so on.
When we say spirit then it’s understood that we talking on the level of soul not body.
Yeah it’s beautiful if its abt externals lol:Laugh1:and even internals which is the theme behind dragonfly to admire n learn from.
It depends on individual whats there view one can say a glass is half filled one will say its half empty
And yes this post is what we cant see which is beyond our eyes
If there is positive energy there is also a negative energy
But most of us believe only what we see

It depends on individual whats there view one can say a glass is half filled one will say its half empty
And yes this post is what we cant see which is beyond our eyes
If there is positive energy there is also a negative energy
But most of us believe only what we see
"This post is what we cnt see which is beyond our eyes"with this statement u mean abt the externals to spot it(The angel with wings here)?or for the internals which the dragonfly is resemebled for from philosofical point of view?

"This post is what we cnt see which is beyond our eyes"with this statement u mean abt the externals to spot it(The angel with wings here)?or for the internals which the dragonfly is resemebled for from philosofical point of view?
Dont be so tensed dear i m not asking u to have my point of view its just a post its not anythng i m forcing anyone to believe
Its fine if u can understand the post its even fine if u cant so chill :)

Dont be so tensed dear i m not asking u to have my point of view its just a post its not anythng i m forcing anyone to believe
Its fine if u can understand the post its even fine if u cant so chill :)
Why will i be tensed,Comeon,jus asking,
What i feel,
now u plz dont think much lol

Why will i be tensed,Comeon,jus asking,
What i feel,
now u plz dont think much lol
Ok the post is some ppl do believe thr is life beyond our imagination this pic of a grashopper inmoon light gives a view to that belief
I hope i made u understand if yet u dint understood than sorry i cant help u anymore :Cwl:

Ok the post is some ppl do believe thr is life beyond our imagination this pic of a grashopper inmoon light gives a view to that belief
I hope i made u understand if yet u dint understood than sorry i cant help u anymore :Cwl:
Kuch Bhi:p