The next morning, 7:47 am...
Lord Henry was sitting in the dining room eating breakfast and thinking about what happened the night before, "poor Emily" thought Lord Henry. Suddenly the window was blown open by a strong wind, "what was that?" Thought Lord Henry as he got up and walked towards the window, a few moments later he closed the window and looked around, "hmm strange" thought Lord Henry.
Moments later the smell of rose's and strawberries filled the room, "what is that smell?" Thought Lord Henry, he breathed in deep and then became a little dizzy. Lord Henry stumbled around a little as he walked out of the dining room, then suddenly a small around of red smoke swirled around him, "what is happening, what is this.." said Lord Henry as he walked a little further.
A few seconds later everything became black, a short time later Lord Henry found himself laying upon his bed and Serena standing there in front of him. Lord Henry's vision still blurred and little and wavy as he looked at Serena, "do not move Lord Henry, let me take care of you..." Said Serena, a few moments later Serena slowly slipped out of her scarlet red dress and dropped it onto the floor.
Lord Henry blinked and then suddenly Serena was kneeling over him straddling him, he lay there as Serena moved herself up and down every inch of his length. Her long blonde hair shimmering like gold in the sunlight as it shone through the window, Lord Henry blinked once again and found his face between Serena's breasts as she continued to straddle him.
Lord Henry's sight still blurred a little, "what...what is happening..." Mumbled Lord Henry, "shhh, keep quiet Henry" whispered Serena. Lord Henry lay there wondering if it was all a dream or was it really was happening, several minutes later he groaned and unleashed inside Serena, "I can feel it...exactly what i wanted..." Said Serena as she continued to grind against Lord Henry.
Moments later Lord Henry blinked one last time and everything went dark as he passed out, a few hours later he awoke and held his head. "Ugh what happened, was it all a dream.." he wondered as he sat up, after a few minutes he left the bedroom and went downstairs into the kitchen, "oh Lord Rosewood, is everything alright?" Asked Serena, "hmm I am unsure, were you in my bedroom earlier?" Asked Lord Henry.
"Yes sir I was in your bedroom earlier cleaning, why do you ask?" said Serena, "I...well I thought we were...in bed together.." said Lord Henry. "You must have been dreaming, I found you unconscious in the hall then I helped you upstairs, halfway up the stairs you regained consciousness and started saying something, I was not sure what you were saying though sir, I think you said my name" said Serena, "I did?, I do not remember any of that..."said Lord Henry.
"Maybe you were just exhausted and your mind was playing tricks on you" said Serena, "I do not know, it seemed so real and it felt real..." Said Lord Henry as Serena made some tea. "Drink this tea Lord Henry it will help" said Serena as she finished making the tea, Lord Henry took the cup and then began to drink the tea slowly, "do you not find it strange that Doctor Tremas got here so quickly yesterday after we called him" said Lord Henry.
"Hmm, yes that is what I thought, however his assistant Jacob arrived late even though Doctor Tremas said he would bring Jacob with him" said Serena. "Hmm..." Mumbled Lord Henry, "hmm I wonder..." Said Serena as she sat down at the table, "what is it?" Said Lord Henry, "maybe Doctor Tremas or Jacob are behind these death's.." said Serena, "hmm interesting but that does not explain what happened earlier" said Lord Henry.
"What happened earlier?" Asked Serena, the window in the dining room suddenly blew open and then there was the smell of rose's and strawberries right before I passed out" said Lord Henry. Serena stood up and then walked towards the stove and said "rose's and strawberries?, I did not smell anything when I found you..." said Serena, "hmm, so many strange things going on..." said Lord Henry.
"Indeed sir, hopefully no more death's occur" said Serena, "the fog, the headless horseman, the window opening like that and now the smell of rose's and strawberries" said Lord Henry.
Later that day, 21:04 pm...
Nightfall had arrived and the fog had returned once again, Lord Henry was outside in the garden closing the barn doors after the coroner's men had just been to collect Emily Wayne's body. Lord Henry breathed in the cold autumn air and warmed his hands, a few minutes later he could hear the sound of horse's hooves clip clopping nearby, "oh no...it is the headless horseman again..." Thought Lord Henry.
He moved back slowly as something emerged from the fog, a moment later there was a black horse standing right there in front of him with a headless man atop it's back. The horse let out an eerie sounding neigh as the headless horseman drew his sword, "no stay back, get back I say.." said Lord Henry as the headless horseman slowly moved closer and closer towards him...
To be continued in Act 8
Lord Henry was sitting in the dining room eating breakfast and thinking about what happened the night before, "poor Emily" thought Lord Henry. Suddenly the window was blown open by a strong wind, "what was that?" Thought Lord Henry as he got up and walked towards the window, a few moments later he closed the window and looked around, "hmm strange" thought Lord Henry.
Moments later the smell of rose's and strawberries filled the room, "what is that smell?" Thought Lord Henry, he breathed in deep and then became a little dizzy. Lord Henry stumbled around a little as he walked out of the dining room, then suddenly a small around of red smoke swirled around him, "what is happening, what is this.." said Lord Henry as he walked a little further.
A few seconds later everything became black, a short time later Lord Henry found himself laying upon his bed and Serena standing there in front of him. Lord Henry's vision still blurred and little and wavy as he looked at Serena, "do not move Lord Henry, let me take care of you..." Said Serena, a few moments later Serena slowly slipped out of her scarlet red dress and dropped it onto the floor.
Lord Henry blinked and then suddenly Serena was kneeling over him straddling him, he lay there as Serena moved herself up and down every inch of his length. Her long blonde hair shimmering like gold in the sunlight as it shone through the window, Lord Henry blinked once again and found his face between Serena's breasts as she continued to straddle him.
Lord Henry's sight still blurred a little, "what...what is happening..." Mumbled Lord Henry, "shhh, keep quiet Henry" whispered Serena. Lord Henry lay there wondering if it was all a dream or was it really was happening, several minutes later he groaned and unleashed inside Serena, "I can feel it...exactly what i wanted..." Said Serena as she continued to grind against Lord Henry.
Moments later Lord Henry blinked one last time and everything went dark as he passed out, a few hours later he awoke and held his head. "Ugh what happened, was it all a dream.." he wondered as he sat up, after a few minutes he left the bedroom and went downstairs into the kitchen, "oh Lord Rosewood, is everything alright?" Asked Serena, "hmm I am unsure, were you in my bedroom earlier?" Asked Lord Henry.
"Yes sir I was in your bedroom earlier cleaning, why do you ask?" said Serena, "I...well I thought we were...in bed together.." said Lord Henry. "You must have been dreaming, I found you unconscious in the hall then I helped you upstairs, halfway up the stairs you regained consciousness and started saying something, I was not sure what you were saying though sir, I think you said my name" said Serena, "I did?, I do not remember any of that..."said Lord Henry.
"Maybe you were just exhausted and your mind was playing tricks on you" said Serena, "I do not know, it seemed so real and it felt real..." Said Lord Henry as Serena made some tea. "Drink this tea Lord Henry it will help" said Serena as she finished making the tea, Lord Henry took the cup and then began to drink the tea slowly, "do you not find it strange that Doctor Tremas got here so quickly yesterday after we called him" said Lord Henry.
"Hmm, yes that is what I thought, however his assistant Jacob arrived late even though Doctor Tremas said he would bring Jacob with him" said Serena. "Hmm..." Mumbled Lord Henry, "hmm I wonder..." Said Serena as she sat down at the table, "what is it?" Said Lord Henry, "maybe Doctor Tremas or Jacob are behind these death's.." said Serena, "hmm interesting but that does not explain what happened earlier" said Lord Henry.
"What happened earlier?" Asked Serena, the window in the dining room suddenly blew open and then there was the smell of rose's and strawberries right before I passed out" said Lord Henry. Serena stood up and then walked towards the stove and said "rose's and strawberries?, I did not smell anything when I found you..." said Serena, "hmm, so many strange things going on..." said Lord Henry.
"Indeed sir, hopefully no more death's occur" said Serena, "the fog, the headless horseman, the window opening like that and now the smell of rose's and strawberries" said Lord Henry.
Later that day, 21:04 pm...
Nightfall had arrived and the fog had returned once again, Lord Henry was outside in the garden closing the barn doors after the coroner's men had just been to collect Emily Wayne's body. Lord Henry breathed in the cold autumn air and warmed his hands, a few minutes later he could hear the sound of horse's hooves clip clopping nearby, "oh no...it is the headless horseman again..." Thought Lord Henry.
He moved back slowly as something emerged from the fog, a moment later there was a black horse standing right there in front of him with a headless man atop it's back. The horse let out an eerie sounding neigh as the headless horseman drew his sword, "no stay back, get back I say.." said Lord Henry as the headless horseman slowly moved closer and closer towards him...
To be continued in Act 8