• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Scarlet Maid: Act 5: The Library

The Assassin

Master Of Death
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Six day's later, 10:23 am..

Lord Henry and Serena were at home after being at Lady Verity Rosewood's funeral and sat in the living room as Doctor Tremas and James stood in the hallway. A moment later James entered the living room and then looked out through the window, "I cannot believe my dear Verity is gone.." said Lord Henry, "she was a kind woman, she shall be missed" said Serena.

A few minutes later Doctor Tremas went outside onto the grounds, "seems like the Doctor needed a little fresh air" said James as he saw Doctor Tremas walking towards the stable's. "Maybe you should go and see if he is alright James" said Serena, James agreed and then left the living room and went outside to talk to Doctor Tremas, "what shall I do without her" said Lord Henry.

Serena walked towards Lord Henry and placed her hand on his arm, "I am sorry sir, you still have me, is there anything I can do for you?" Said Serena. "No no, not at the moment Miss Thorn..." Said Lord Henry as he grabbed a bottle of whiskey and opened it, a moment later he drank some whiskey as Serena left the room and went outside into the garden behind the manor.

As she tidied some things up she could hear voices talking close by, Serena moved quietly and concealed herself behind the corner of the manor wall. "Lady Verity was always so careful around the lake how could she have drowned?" said James, "these things can happen to anyone so easily James, it was just a dreadful accident" said Doctor Tremas as he played with his beard.

"Hmm I suppose you are right Doctor, however something about Lady Verity Rosewood's death feels strange.." said James. "Oh how so?" Asked Doctor Tremas, "earlier that morning on the day she died, I saw her walking towards the lake" said James, "go on" said Doctor Tremas as Serena continued to eavesdrop on their conversation, "Lady Verity...she wasn't alone there was someone with her" said James.

"Did you see anything?" Asked Doctor Tremas, "no I did not see anything, I only heard Lady Verity talking to someone, but I did smell something..." Said James. "What did you smell?" Asked Doctor Tremas, I could smell some cologne, a men's kind of cologne" said James, "hmm interesting" said Doctor Tremas, "wait I remember something" said James, "what is it?" Asked Doctor Tremas, "I remember seeing a hat, an expensive hat, I couldn't see it clearly though" said James.

"Is that all?" Said Doctor Tremas, "no there was something else, the smell of smoke I think" said James, "hmm maybe I should tell Lord Henry this information" thought Serena as she slipped away silently back into the manor.

Two day's later, 21:14 pm...

Serena had decided not to tell Lord Henry what she overheard on the day of Lady Verity Rosewood's funeral and continued to do her duties as maid. Doctor Tremas and James were visiting Lord Henry again to see how he was coping with the loss of his wife Lady Verity, "you haven't seen James have you Doctor?" Asked Lord Henry, "no I am afraid not Lord Henry" said Doctor Tremas.

Moments later a scream echoed throughout the manor, "Serena!" Said Lord Henry, a matter of seconds later Lord Henry and Doctor Tremas rushed out of the living room and ran towards the library. After a matter of moments they arrived at the library to find Serena standing in front of a body, "what happened here?" Asked Lord Henry, "it's James, he's dead.." said Doctor Tremas.

"I came into the library to put these books away and I found James lying there on the floor" said Serena, "I think we should call for assistance" said Doctor Tremas. Then suddenly there was a knock at the door, Serena rushed out into the hall and then opened the door, "oh hello there, my name is Emily Wayne, I was passing by and thought I would see how Lord Henry has been doing since the funeral" said Emily.

Serena let Emily inside and they walked towards the library, "oh my!, James!" Said Emily as she saw the body laying there. "I cannot see any sign of an injury yet" said Doctor Tremas as he examined the body, "look there's a lump on his head" said Lord Henry, "ah yes, a nasty one too, I'd say he slipped and fell then hit his head on something" said Doctor Tremas.

"Hmm two death's now, and another accident, something feels wrong here.." thought Serena as Emily stepped outside to get some fresh air.

To be continued in Act 6
 
Six day's later, 10:23 am..

Lord Henry and Serena were at home after being at Lady Verity Rosewood's funeral and sat in the living room as Doctor Tremas and James stood in the hallway. A moment later James entered the living room and then looked out through the window, "I cannot believe my dear Verity is gone.." said Lord Henry, "she was a kind woman, she shall be missed" said Serena.

A few minutes later Doctor Tremas went outside onto the grounds, "seems like the Doctor needed a little fresh air" said James as he saw Doctor Tremas walking towards the stable's. "Maybe you should go and see if he is alright James" said Serena, James agreed and then left the living room and went outside to talk to Doctor Tremas, "what shall I do without her" said Lord Henry.

Serena walked towards Lord Henry and placed her hand on his arm, "I am sorry sir, you still have me, is there anything I can do for you?" Said Serena. "No no, not at the moment Miss Thorn..." Said Lord Henry as he grabbed a bottle of whiskey and opened it, a moment later he drank some whiskey as Serena left the room and went outside into the garden behind the manor.

As she tidied some things up she could hear voices talking close by, Serena moved quietly and concealed herself behind the corner of the manor wall. "Lady Verity was always so careful around the lake how could she have drowned?" said James, "these things can happen to anyone so easily James, it was just a dreadful accident" said Doctor Tremas as he played with his beard.

"Hmm I suppose you are right Doctor, however something about Lady Verity Rosewood's death feels strange.." said James. "Oh how so?" Asked Doctor Tremas, "earlier that morning on the day she died, I saw her walking towards the lake" said James, "go on" said Doctor Tremas as Serena continued to eavesdrop on their conversation, "Lady Verity...she wasn't alone there was someone with her" said James.

"Did you see anything?" Asked Doctor Tremas, "no I did not see anything, I only heard Lady Verity talking to someone, but I did smell something..." Said James. "What did you smell?" Asked Doctor Tremas, I could smell some cologne, a men's kind of cologne" said James, "hmm interesting" said Doctor Tremas, "wait I remember something" said James, "what is it?" Asked Doctor Tremas, "I remember seeing a hat, an expensive hat, I couldn't see it clearly though" said James.

"Is that all?" Said Doctor Tremas, "no there was something else, the smell of smoke I think" said James, "hmm maybe I should tell Lord Henry this information" thought Serena as she slipped away silently back into the manor.

Two day's later, 21:14 pm...

Serena had decided not to tell Lord Henry what she overheard on the day of Lady Verity Rosewood's funeral and continued to do her duties as maid. Doctor Tremas and James were visiting Lord Henry again to see how he was coping with the loss of his wife Lady Verity, "you haven't seen James have you Doctor?" Asked Lord Henry, "no I am afraid not Lord Henry" said Doctor Tremas.

Moments later a scream echoed throughout the manor, "Serena!" Said Lord Henry, a matter of seconds later Lord Henry and Doctor Tremas rushed out of the living room and ran towards the library. After a matter of moments they arrived at the library to find Serena standing in front of a body, "what happened here?" Asked Lord Henry, "it's James, he's dead.." said Doctor Tremas.

"I came into the library to put these books away and I found James lying there on the floor" said Serena, "I think we should call for assistance" said Doctor Tremas. Then suddenly there was a knock at the door, Serena rushed out into the hall and then opened the door, "oh hello there, my name is Emily Wayne, I was passing by and thought I would see how Lord Henry has been doing since the funeral" said Emily.

Serena let Emily inside and they walked towards the library, "oh my!, James!" Said Emily as she saw the body laying there. "I cannot see any sign of an injury yet" said Doctor Tremas as he examined the body, "look there's a lump on his head" said Lord Henry, "ah yes, a nasty one too, I'd say he slipped and fell then hit his head on something" said Doctor Tremas.

"Hmm two death's now, and another accident, something feels wrong here.." thought Serena as Emily stepped outside to get some fresh air.

To be continued in Act 6
Hmmm Noiceeeeee!
 
Top