• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Power of Lace

• Thread starter Deleted member 59
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 59

This time no one can accuse me of being a pervertte ok???? Lol Blame it all on the internet and the brand new trand: Lace Panties For Men.

Yeah exactly what you've read, lace panties for men, and I say why not???? Why keep the sexy lace just for us girls :p I know a handful of guys who would look just fine with them hahaha and why not give a nice visual aid?????

wifeylol.jpg

il_570xN.1331560252_r4yh.jpg

il_fullxfull.1329105226_tj9i.jpg

It's comfy, it's breezy, better than boxers even! I say guys should wear them all the time, keep them junk all right in place ya know, get that pack looking bigger just in case LOL

Ok between ladies say you were to come home and find your other half wearing your panties ..would you be turned on , have him committed or take pics and send to all his mates and yours lol

Ok between ladies say you were to come home and find your other half wearing your panties ..would you be turned on , have him committed or take pics and send to all his mates and yours lol
Absolutely option number 3 lol

omg you evil bitch lol in my case I don't think Hades would go that far in kinky :think1::rofl1: but think the red ones would look good on him
what colour do you think would suit Zeus lol
A good old purple lol I sense visuals and a tagging are needed LOL

z.jpg

So @Administrator what do you think lol

Tell him to be a good sport lol you both in a sexy lace is a win win situation lol

tell you what next time he is about you ask him that cause i know what the answer will be lol and it will include me and you going to fiddle with ourselves ,i know my man of by heart .we would have more chance seeing @Taco doing a butt naked dance round a bonfire for Boobs :Laugh1: which i would pay to see

tell you what next time he is about you ask him that cause i know what the answer will be lol and it will include me and you going to fiddle with ourselves ,i know my man of by heart .we would have more chance seeing @Taco doing a butt naked dance round a bonfire for Boobs :Laugh1: which i would pay to see
:Cwl::Cwl:

Being honest as much as its pretty and all and when it comes to kinky yeah thats not one thing i would ever wish to see @Hades do .ill keep the lace panties for me and him his boxers ,seeing men in Lace panties just dont do nothing for me as a turn on ...i get turned on by other kinds of kinky that he knows about

Being honest as much as its pretty and all and when it comes to kinky yeah thats not one thing i would ever wish to see @Hades do .ill keep the lace panties for me and him his boxers ,seeing men in Lace panties just dont do nothing for me as a turn on ...i get turned on by other kinds of kinky that he knows about
I agree with ya on that one. Jokes aside I don't think guys in general should wear it, certain things should be kept gender based.

No turn ons only giggles lol

gives a whole knew meaning to "getting in her panties" lmaooo

:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

This time no one can accuse me of being a pervertte ok???? Lol Blame it all on the internet and the brand new trand: Lace Panties For Men.

Yeah exactly what you've read, lace panties for men, and I say why not???? Why keep the sexy lace just for us girls :p I know a handful of guys who would look just fine with them hahaha and why not give a nice visual aid?????

View attachment 904

View attachment 905

View attachment 906

It's comfy, it's breezy, better than boxers even! I say guys should wear them all the time, keep them junk all right in place ya know, get that pack looking bigger just in case LOL

:timid:

This can't be unseen i guess, i was expecting women :rolleyes: