• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Perfect One

P

Playboy08

It is great to see my home - room had no complains or worries . About that I have to say , In my period of time I have never seen a problem that couldn't be bought to peace within the room itself . Though our admin Ichayan and Mod Pepper have a great role in maintaining the room so , we were fine with our own disputes , came to conclusions . Correct me if wrong " I haven't seen the Admins interference in any matter " and I don't say that as a fault of admin just wanted to say there was unity in this room . I can proudly say my room is free of Abusers and Spammers .

"The Kerala Chat Room"

Last edited by a moderator:
If I felt bore r went to depression I choose Kerala room coz Kerala room known for hospitality, PPL wishing n talking vth u from der heart. Rahul is my Nanba n malayalam teacher :holiday::inlove:

I visited Kerala room very rarely but I have friends like Leavy, Shyam, Josin, Rahul etc but I visit Tamil room frequently as I can understand Tamizh but looking at wall I get into confusion as what's going on there to follow the chat with a lot of users chatting on the wall

So looking at your experience, I will visit the Kerala room frequently. :rock: