• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Pacifier

In past two years during lockdown i get to know who are actually my well wishers from whom I expected help my relatives they showed there true face and those just know me by god's grace helped me out i don't wanna mention anyone's name here as they are from real world not virtual inspite them one who stood by my side was param @Humsafar a big thnx to him

:sarcasm:

It's very difficult to say. Except my parents I didn't find anyone who had with me in my all hard times. But I have lot of names with me in different different time. It's difficult to take all the names here. Moreover I may missed names some of them. But I want to give them a big thanks and I have tried my best to stand with them in their hard time.

@Humsafar
In past two years during lockdown i get to know who are actually my well wishers from whom I expected help my relatives they showed there true face and those just know me by god's grace helped me out i don't wanna mention anyone's name here as they are from real world not virtual inspite them one who stood by my side was param @Humsafar a big thnx to him

Attachments

• 40C6D6C2-54D0-401E-B039-09C58A9C1C76.gif
    40C6D6C2-54D0-401E-B039-09C58A9C1C76.gif
    37.2 KB · Views: 0
u can thank ur virtual buddies too bro
:sarcasm:

It's very difficult to say. Except my parents I didn't find anyone who had with me in my all hard times. But I have lot of names with me in different different time. It's difficult to take all the names here. Moreover I may missed names some of them. But I want to give them a big thanks and I have tried my best to stand with them in their hard time.

:hearteyes::inlove:

Mention someone who has been with u in ur hard times and thank them.
Before I thought my Relatives, my Friends, My cousins, My favorite persons all were my well wishers. But during the journey of mine whole life from small to what I am today I slowly got to see all of their true colors and came to know that none of them were mine well wishers but had utmost Jealousy and venges within them.
The Real well Wishers of Mine life At first is My Mom. She always supports me and protects me and always wants my good. She is the first one to not see any tears on her daughters eye.
Next I would mention one of my Best Friend from the school days He always helps me and stands by me in my bad tough days.
Lastly my Neighbor Elder sister. She might be my neighbor but she is always like mine own elder sister.
I would run out of Ink and words thanking them. Their Contributions are un-countable in my life so I will wish all of Them to always stay blessed and I will always Stand beside them the same way they stand by me at my bad times....

Last edited: