• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Other Side

Artist

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
There are many things in my country that i am proud of and
many things that brings shame in me. It's hard to digest that
the one you love isn't perfect. That he or she is actually
deeply flawed.
It happens in relationships all the time.
It doesn't happen with just the person but everything.
Everything in this world has two sides my favourite person,
your favourite person, my country, your country etc etc.
And trust me it's completely fine to say that you love your
country at the same time acknowledge the problems it has in
it.
Love is not just loving the best parts of a thing but also
accepting, acknowledging and working on the worst parts of

it.

RDT_20240424_1329236806633685158831420_copy_600x791.jpg
RDT_20240424_1329294695678551588677353_copy_1553x2048.jpg
RDT_20240424_1329497819095147144489884_copy_1553x2048.jpg
RDT_20240424_1329433645315065021917075_copy_1553x2048.jpg
RDT_20240424_1329341595320926347474498_copy_1553x2048.jpg
RDT_20240424_1329596726720295225856726_copy_1553x2048.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
deeply flawed.
it.

it.

View attachment 228891View attachment 228892View attachment 228893View attachment 228894View attachment 228895View attachment 228896View attachment 228897
A very nice report. It was very nice to read a completely different kind. The good and bad things about the country have been known. The truth is that this is a problem of all countries, not only in our India. As the country has given to us, the country has taken from us..

deeply flawed.
it.

it.

View attachment 228891View attachment 228892View attachment 228893View attachment 228894View attachment 228895View attachment 228896
Wow very nice. Thank you so much for presenting it so beautifully

deeply flawed.
it.

it.

View attachment 228891View attachment 228892View attachment 228893View attachment 228894View attachment 228895View attachment 228896
Hello and good evening mate,
Very well said and pictorially expressed.

There were 2 travellers, Raj and Ravi. They used to travel around the world together. Once, they encountered a small village named Kalpanik Nagri.

Picsart_24-04-24_20-57-07-005.jpg

The village wasn’t doing very good. Poor living conditions, water supply shortage, no electricity, roads littered with trash, no business. You name it. Nothing was working.

Wondering why it was this way, the two travellers asked around and somehow reached the place where the village head lived. Let’s call him Sir Punch.

Sir Punch said, “All these problems are the people’s fault, not mine. They’re stupid. They never learn anything, no matter how hard I try. If you want to do something, go ahead. I won’t stop you. But, don’t come to me begging for help when you fail. I’ve done more than enough.”

Hearing this, Raj and Ravi stayed silent for a long time, just standing in front of Sir Punch’s house.

Ravi thought to himself, “Man, this is really troublesome. How can we ever improve this place? How can the people be so unwilling to change? This situation feels hopeless.”

Suddenly, Raj turned around and started walking away. Seeing this, Ravi pondered again, “Ahh, so he already realized how grave the situation is and gave up. It’s true, nothing can be done. Guess I’ll leave too.”

Ravi turned around to leave and found Raj bent over picking up trash on the road.

Ravi: Umm, what are you doing?

Raj: Picking up trash.

Ravi: Yes, I see that. Why?

Raj: You heard the man. Lots of problems in this village.

Ravi: But you alone can’t solve them all! Picking up a few pieces of trash won’t help.

Raj: I’m not alone. You’re here. The villagers are here.

Ravi: But Sir Punch said they don’t want to change. You’re taking it too lightly. You will never succeed this way.

Raj: How will we succeed, then?

Ravi: For starters, we need a solid plan. Just jumping into action without thinking isn’t the solution.

Raj: Then come up with a plan already. You’re the smart one, brother.

With a deep sigh, Ravi shook his head and smiled. “Foolish little brother of mine”, he thought. Raj was always overly optimistic. But maybe, that was what they needed. After all, Ravi had given up on this village, but Raj hadn’t. “What the heck, let’s give it a try.”

And so it began. The two of them started cleaning the road. A few kids peeped out their windows and joined them. Watching the kids, the grown ups started helping too.

6 months later

Kalpanik Nagri was lively again. Businesses were doing good. Roads were clean and wide, so people from nearby villages were going back and forth. There was electricity now. People were happy.

Moral of the story:

I admit there are many problems with India. But worrying about it won’t help much. We need to take action like Raj did, and watching him, Ravi did, and ultimately all the villagers did.

We aren’t Gods. Maybe God could snap their fingers and make all problems go away.

However, we can do something Gods can’t. We can lead by example.

So, stop worrying. Lead by example.

deeply flawed.
it.

it.

Nicely put. But you have to understand no country in this world is perfect. It's just the percentage of bad things happen might be less because of strict adherence to the laws, discipline and mainly population. Being the most populous country in this world we have the best and worst of it. It all depends and starts from a single person. A single person influences a lot of strangers, friends on a daily basis. Which means it starts from us as well. Be good, do good and think good should be everyone's motto. I love India. I know it's flaws but generational changes are happening which will take time(decades). Rome wasn't built in a day right. So is everything.

There were 2 travellers, Raj and Ravi. They used to travel around the world together. Once, they encountered a small village named Kalpanik Nagri.

View attachment 228996

The village wasn’t doing very good. Poor living conditions, water supply shortage, no electricity, roads littered with trash, no business. You name it. Nothing was working.

Wondering why it was this way, the two travellers asked around and somehow reached the place where the village head lived. Let’s call him Sir Punch.

Sir Punch said, “All these problems are the people’s fault, not mine. They’re stupid. They never learn anything, no matter how hard I try. If you want to do something, go ahead. I won’t stop you. But, don’t come to me begging for help when you fail. I’ve done more than enough.”

Hearing this, Raj and Ravi stayed silent for a long time, just standing in front of Sir Punch’s house.

Ravi thought to himself, “Man, this is really troublesome. How can we ever improve this place? How can the people be so unwilling to change? This situation feels hopeless.”

Suddenly, Raj turned around and started walking away. Seeing this, Ravi pondered again, “Ahh, so he already realized how grave the situation is and gave up. It’s true, nothing can be done. Guess I’ll leave too.”

Ravi turned around to leave and found Raj bent over picking up trash on the road.

Ravi: Umm, what are you doing?

Raj: Picking up trash.

Ravi: Yes, I see that. Why?

Raj: You heard the man. Lots of problems in this village.

Ravi: But you alone can’t solve them all! Picking up a few pieces of trash won’t help.

Raj: I’m not alone. You’re here. The villagers are here.

Ravi: But Sir Punch said they don’t want to change. You’re taking it too lightly. You will never succeed this way.

Raj: How will we succeed, then?

Ravi: For starters, we need a solid plan. Just jumping into action without thinking isn’t the solution.

Raj: Then come up with a plan already. You’re the smart one, brother.

With a deep sigh, Ravi shook his head and smiled. “Foolish little brother of mine”, he thought. Raj was always overly optimistic. But maybe, that was what they needed. After all, Ravi had given up on this village, but Raj hadn’t. “What the heck, let’s give it a try.”

And so it began. The two of them started cleaning the road. A few kids peeped out their windows and joined them. Watching the kids, the grown ups started helping too.

6 months later

Kalpanik Nagri was lively again. Businesses were doing good. Roads were clean and wide, so people from nearby villages were going back and forth. There was electricity now. People were happy.

Moral of the story:

I admit there are many problems with India. But worrying about it won’t help much. We need to take action like Raj did, and watching him, Ravi did, and ultimately all the villagers did.

We aren’t Gods. Maybe God could snap their fingers and make all problems go away.

However, we can do something Gods can’t. We can lead by example.

So, stop worrying. Lead by example.
Good one mate ❤️✌️