• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Marvel AND DC Cinematic Universes (And what came before that too...)

FoxySimone

Well, here I am once more.

Decided to make another thread Ive been sitting on for a while, which is meant as a platform to exchange thoughts about both Universes as well as the films that came before Iron Man (2008) and Man of Steel (2013) respectively

So whether it is a scene/performance/soundtrack you really liked, your favourite quotes, cameos or action scenes or whatever else comes to mind, feel free to share it here! Just please try to remain respectful and to keep negativity to a minimum if possible.

You can of course also ask ME about my thoughts on certain things of the topic, that isnt excluded.

Hope this thread lives at least for a while :)

I love both Marvel and DC so for me it's hard to choose lol

About the movies I can be very honest that DC's first movies have been a tad disappointing, aside from the Batman movie directed by Tim Burton, he added all the dark elements I thought were great to Penguing and Catwoman. But the movies with Christian Bale are just amazing! I disliked the choice of Ben Affleck for the part though. As for Man of Steel I loved every second of the movie, the first movies were a tad silly, not really portraying what we usually see on the comic books. But my so far, whole time favorite DC movie is Wonder Woman. Perferct makeup, costuming, battle scenes and extremely powerful to women at least in my opinion.

Marvel movies I have loved them all so far, they bring the entertainment we need with the funny scenes, and there's also depth to them, especially in the Captain America movies. I haven't yet watched the Thor Ragnarok nor Avengers Infinity War so please NO SPOILERS lol

Almost forgot The Hulk first movies were just bad.......... I didn't like them

With regards Marvel, I loved all the films up to and including the first Avengers film, but I felt that at that point they had to decide if they were going to move in a differnt direction and get more serious, or aim purely for colourful mass-appeal. The fact that Marvel is owned by Disney lead me to suspect the latter. I don't mind most of the new films, but I have trouble paying attention through extended CGI battle scenes. I certainly can't get excited about several films per year.

With DC, I couldn't help feeling that Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy was over-stuffed with storyline. Each film seemed to contain enough material for half a season of TV and as a result left little room for the nuances of cinema that for me, would elevate them to genuinely great feature-films. I much preferred 'Man Of steel', which I thought was near classic, but again trying to tell too much story.

Have you seen the two-part 'The Dark Knight Returns' animation?

Last edited:
With regards Marvel, I loved all the films up to and including the first Avengers film, but I felt that at that point they had to decide if they were going to move in a differnt direction and get more serious, or aim purely for colourful mass-appeal. The fact that Marvel is owned by Disney lead me to suspect the latter. I don't mind most of the new films, but I have trouble paying attention through extended CGI battle scenes. I certainly get excited about sveral films per year.

With DC, I couldn't help feeling that Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy was over-stuffed with storyline. Each film seemed to contain enough material for half a season of TV and as a result left little room for the nuances of cinema that for me, would elevate them to genuinely great feature-films. I much preferred 'Man Of steel', which I thought was near classic, but again trying to tell too much story.

Have you seen the two-part 'The Dark Knight Returns' animation?
I haven't watched the animation, but I will for sure. I guess that most of the animations DC has made (movies) are amazing.