• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Little Girl and Her Father....!

CASAN0VA

Epic Legend
TRUST....
The little girl said, “No, Dad, you hold my hand.” “What's the difference,” asked the puzzled father. “There's a big difference,” replied the little girl. “If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are that I may let your hand go.....♥️

TRUST....
The little girl said, “No, Dad, you hold my hand.” “What's the difference,” asked the puzzled father. “There's a big difference,” replied the little girl. “If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are that I may let your hand go.....♥️
Lovely... :heart1:

TRUST....
So True :Like: