• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Insidious 4 - The Last Key

I wish I could type the whole story for you to spoil the fun;

The old lady(with two side-kicks) goes to her childhood house to kill some evil spirit there.
(That evil spirit makes the owner of the house to a kidnap a girl and lock her inside - to feed onto some negative energy.)
There's a scene where that evil spirit puts a key in someone's mouth & heart and unlocks something.

The movie theatre doors' get 'unlocked' and you will be released from the movie's nonsense.

Last edited:
I wish I could type the whole story for you to spoil the fun;

The old lady(with two side-kicks) goes to her childhood house to kill some evil spirit there.
(That evil spirit makes the owner of the house to a kidnap a girl and lock her inside - to feed onto some negative energy.)
There's a scene where that evil spirit puts a key in someone's mouth & heart and unlocks something.

The movie theatre doors' get 'unlocked' and you will be released from the movie's nonsense.

where's my freaking hammer....hey wait im coming to smash ur head...lol u spoiler!!! :p i never read the above comment so u cant spoil the fun :p hahaha