• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Infamous Backseat Modding

D

Deleted member 59

Well well well... here we go again, me once again typing about easy stuff that most seem not to get, even though I must point out the fact that the ones earning such title are English native speakers and so well read that reading rules should not be a problem... It seems to be an issue of following through and delivering because maybe somewhere along the way admins died and ZoZo became a chat room with no rules, and all of these users in particular took the admin roles for themselves and started acting like godly beings.

I have a smirk on my Latin face as I type these, a real smirk and tiny and short eye rolls, because I started thinking about why should I continue watching GoT till the end if I can just watch the B version of it in mains. Am I being too harsh? If so, well let me tell you I don't care :D we watch you silly people day in day out bitching about shit in chat, feeding trolls, calling users out and blah blah blah acting like you own the place. And every time we tell you staff will handle. But do you Backseat mods ever listen? No, you don't.

There's something in life called action and reaction, it's a natural law that says that to every action there will be a reaction. So when you start bitching and hoping no bitching will strike you like a lightening ha think twice babe cause it will damn hit you! And strike you on your big mouth:D. Again am I being too harsh? Oh not sorry at all if I am, cause we have been so patient about it. I even wonder when was the last time wifey yelled at any of you Backseat mods about your constant bs.

So tell me this: Did we admins and mods suddenly died and made you one of us? Do you have purple, red and blue names? Do you work keeping things on track and do you keep tabs on everything that's going on and file reports when shit is going on? I know you don't. So before you want to take our jobs into your hands remember that we know about chat dynamics better, that we work here daily all day long even when we're not on and that when we're in we will step in when there's a real issue that needs our attention.

We don't care if you were mod/admin elsewhere ZoZo is not elsewhere, here you're a user stick to your roles and act your ages. This isn't some middle school where you cry and yell at the headmaster to solve your problems. Stop bitching about dick pics, stop calling out people who are not even talking to you, stop complaining about other users English levels, cause the lack of understanding about chat rules shows only you Backseat mods are still illiterate in your own language. Stop Backseat Modding and complaining when karma bites you in the ass and remember that fish dies by their mouth when they don't keep it close. Control your fast fingers. Block and hush. Basic stuff and basic sentences, let's see if you infamous people read and get it right. Promise to quiz you while in chat *kiss kiss*

Btw I am still smirking ;)