• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Fixed The Indian Chat is down

Sorry folks :D while updating chat core previous day to add "PRO" user for regular male chatters. I missed a comma "," in a code. That's what caused all this issue :D chat won't start up becoz of wrong code error. This happened while chat goes for auto reboot every 24hrs to keep the chat without cache.

Simple explanation : while editing the chat core code, i missed a comma in the code and it won't let server to start the chat.

Sorry folks :D while updating chat core previous day to add "PRO" user for regular male chatters. I missed a comma "," in a code. That's what caused all this issue :D chat won't start up becoz of wrong code error. This happened while chat goes for auto reboot every 24hrs to keep the chat without cache.

Simple explanation : while editing the chat core code, i missed a comma in the code and it won't let server to start the chat.
No worries lol ur Comma put us in Coma ;)

otra puncher ha ozhunga otrathu ila next month no salery for u