• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The importance of happiness.

VestigiaTerre

Senior's
We've all seen it, the flashy cars, the big houses and people with lots of money.
But, how many of you would be willing to bet that these people are the most unhappiest?
Parading around in the latest fashion wear, flashing the cash, fake friends and even faker families.
Happiness isn't based on wealth, happiness begins with the important things in life. Family, friends, loved ones and yourself.

Who cares if you don't have a mansion or a flashy car, you have loved ones, you have family and friends who will stand beside you through thick and thin.
Coming home at the end of the day knowing you did a job well done, to a loved one who is happy to see you and then curling up on the sofa at night or spending time with family, is worth more than anything in this world.

Happiness begins with you, your loved ones and family.

find value in humility, then you will know happiness.

Everybody has a different idea of happiness though. Some people are genuinely fine with living for purely materialistic things. Happiness doesn't mean getting married and busting out four kids... I don't get the appeal in it.

Doing things you love with people you love that's happiness

Everyone has a different concept of happiness. For example, my parents really wanted to have solar panels in their home. I bought this for them and now they say they are happy. I hope that's the case. They had wanted to have solar panels in maryland for a very long time but it was very expensive for them.

Last edited:
Everyone has a different concept of happiness. For example, my parents really wanted to have solar panels in their home. I bought this for them and now they say they are happy. I hope that's the case. They had wanted to have solar panels for a very long time but it was very expensive for them.
And seeing them happy u must be satisfied and happy too right :)

It is not dependent on external things or on other people. You become vulnerable and can be easily hurt when your feelings of security and happiness depend on the behavior and actions of other people. Never give your power to anyone else.”