• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Ideal Textrovert

Pinkcandy

❤️Magnet Kannamma of ZoZo❤️
Staff member
Super Moderator
Penned this down long back, so wats ur take on this ???
Screenshot_2020-05-11-11-50-55-1.png

Last edited:
Beautifully penned. Though this is serious, let's look at the bright side.. All the texting would have given a person an idea about the other one this helps ease out using ice breakers. Some are good so when you fancy meeting them you realize there is no change and the need to "impress". Many wonderful conversations have started this way.

meeting more thru zozo may lead to health issues lol :p

Haha well we start with insomnia and addiction:holiday:

If a reply has to be misconstrued into being a hit then I can't but wonder if I should stay or leave

Uncle , its a free world and everybody is welcome to stay:Like:. Maybe I jus got another mental issue there - Paranoia !!!!

Penned this down long back, so wats ur take on this ???
I am a textrovert, it means !!

I am an introvert in real.
I chat with so many male and female users here, people here think that I am bold and extrovert, but nope ! I can't even say hello to any guy in real, I don't open up to people easily, I want to but I can't !

Zozo made me a " textrovert ", made me feel less lonely, gave me a chance to discuss, open up with people anonymously !! (Not talking about bad part here).

I won't be able to say a Hi if I meet the same people in real, will need time to open up, texting makes things easier at times..