• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The face of Manipulative Behavior

Enola

Born to bejeweled, forced to tolerate it ✨
Posting Freak
FB_IMG_1614311376903.jpg

• Expert in playing mind games..
  • Emotional bullies and control freaks -- they used such phrase "no one ever ______me" watch out! They already thought playin with your 'weaknesses''
  • Blame you for their aggressive behavior.
  • Create stories that aren't true. Just to get sympathy..
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ better let it sink in...

View attachment 20821

• Expert in playing mind games..
  • Emotional bullies and control freaks -- they used such phrase "no one ever ______me" watch out! They already thought playin with your 'weaknesses''
  • Blame you for their aggressive behavior.
  • Create stories that aren't true. Just to get sympathy..
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ better let it sink in...
I never bully in any way but I am an expert in playing mind games (only if it is necessary and it is a perk of having a good intellect) :holiday:
And I can create stories too (not to get any sympathy though) ;)

So I am completely unreliable :Cwl:

Abusive power and control (also controlling behavior and coercive control) is commonly used by an abusive person to gain and maintain power and control over another person in order to subject that victim to psychological, physical, sexual, or financial abuse. The motivations of the abuser are varied and can include devaluation, envy, personal gain, personal gratification, psychological projection, or just for the sake of the enjoyment of exercising power and control

Last edited: