• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Informative The European Commission fights to protect women against violence

actually cyber flashing takes in account social media sites ,dating apps aswell as Bluetooth and airdrop ,
the guy who was arrested and jailed did it through whatsapp
and as for the sex chat ,yes it does
a users is sent unwanted explicit pic in private message and send in a report with the generated ss and a officail complaint to the site aka me or Hades then yeah
im sorry you seem to be disturbed or upset about new laws and protection of women online and in real life. as Woman myself this thread is about the protection of women made the the heads of states in the European commission but as CO OWNER of the site i think users should be informed of laws and protections in place as internets users but also the fact i keep updated seeing i have direct communication with law enforcement for the protection of this site
you really think that these new rules and regulations or act prevent female from this bullshit.. because there are many rules and act that already in there constitution but why numbers of crimes against women increasing day by day...

and one thing why not European union makes laws that prevent males rights.. not every men are wrong some womens are also wrong

You only have to look in the chat rooms to see the attitude of violence in many user names is very clear. Stopping violence towards women starts with letting men know what is not acceptable. The number or names with brutal, rough, hard, slave in them is really high as is the messages of brutal sex. Thank fully in chat rooms you can avoid them but really it needs to be made unacceptable if there is to be change. I know you try very hard to make the rooms fun but too many are left to post violent messages about using women. Thanks