• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

THE DREAMERS (2003) - not a review

satz

❄️The Perfect Imperfectionist❄️
Senior's
Chat Pro User
A Film by Bernardo Bertolucci who was then 63 when he was shooting this film. You just cant imagine someone at this age to shoot such a youthful, Hot, sexy film.... The plot is set in Paris and in mid 1960's. The sexploration of three youngsters forms the basic line of story and in which all three characters fits in perfectly.I actually thought of writing a whole review with explaining each and every scenes of it, but the essence of watching it for the first time will be spoiled. So i just wanna create a curiosity to you to watch the film. Yes it has many nude love making scenes and many tempting seducing scenes. But if u r a film buff, the dialogues will make u go mad...When there's a political revolution happening in pairs Three youngsters left alone in a house of a poet will be conducting revolution in sex and love.

It may first look like an implicit incest film but just dont stop watching for this reason, actually it is more than a incest films. Such an awesome love is show in the first love making scene. i can just smell the scene :) I am damn sure u will watch it and enjoy it....If u r yet to have sex for the first time, i would suggest to watch this film with ur pair....

Watched it so many times satz.. I could give a review, but, let them find the magic themselves

Watched it so many times satz.. I could give a review, but, let them find the magic themselves
THe experience of watching it starts from the moment the Credits start rolling down :) wow he is such an awesome hypontiser