• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The change

URum

The walking ghost
Senior's
Chat Pro User
I chances to travel to sialgarh Punjab and what do I see the name has changed so are the houses. Woh gehu ki khusboo nai hai woh insaniyat bhi. A place known for its farmers is now a commercial hub? Kithe he woh gulliyan where I once roamed? Kithe he woh nadhi jis ich hum tayar na sikhasi? Kithe hai woh cycle je tera prem tha?
Buildings now plague the very place I played cricket, no more hospitality.
None calling ne veere nor offering me lassi.
These were the streets I roamed yet they are different, these were the ppl who fed a 10 yr old me yet none remain.
Jis keth se meine bhutta churaya wahan ek building selling fast food.
Today I lost my childhood and my village

Last edited:
I chances to travel to sialgarh Punjab and what do I see the name has changed so are the houses. Woh gehu ki khusboo nai hai woh insaniyat bhi. A place known for its farmers is now a commercial hub? Kithe he woh gulliyan where I once roamed? Kithe he woh nadhi jis ich hum tayar na sikhasi? Kithe hai woh cycle je tera prem tha?
These were the streets I roamed yet they are different, these were the ppl who fed a 10 yr old me yet none remain.
I didn't get

Not only Punjab, every place is slowly turning like that, it's sad ! :(

@Vyshnavi @KIARA I guess he meant that villages are turning into cities, no farms, buildings everywhere where he used to play Cricket earlier, he just explained how things at that place were different when he was a kid. That's the sad reality. So he's kinda nostalgic. @URum I guess what I said and understood is correct.

@Vyshnavi @KIARA I guess he meant that villages are turning into cities, no farms, buildings everywhere where he used to play Cricket earlier, he just explained how things at that place were different when he was a kid. That's the sad reality. So he's kinda nostalgic. @URum I guess what I said and understood is correct.
Yeah if piao meant tat then cities are more developed comparatively

Yeah if piao meant tat then cities are more developed comparatively
Actually he's feeling sad seeing such development, where he used to play, roam freely, that place is filled with bulidings now. He is missing his childhood.

Actually he's feeling sad seeing such development, where he used to play, roam freely, that place is filled with bulidings now. He is missing his childhood.
Its bit sad ! U know where i live der was no home in my colony n then 3 houSes built in 1974 including mine n then n in 2k22 der r nt even a place to plant a tree !

Its bit sad ! U know where i live der was no home in my colony n then 3 houSes built in 1974 including mine n then n in 2k22 der r nt even a place to plant a tree !
Everywhere babe !! Places are concrete jungles now.

As a kid sialgarh was a happening place the river is no longer there nor what am used to just felt lost and nostalgic