• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The bond of protection!!

SiRa

Epic Legend
Posting Freak
Disclaimer:- These are just my thoughts and long post

Brotherly love is indeed the best gift which any sister longs for, Be it from your own biological siblings or someone you consider as your brother...some feel such relations are shallow and do not last long as they lack the bond of blood...contrary to this I have experienced myself that such relations are priceless and treasure it all along!!

Firstly...around 5 years back when wall used to be on high speed..we call it premium time...a boy out of complete boredom started sharing wise quotes on wall...as a quote lover I used to read and save those msgs, a month or two just went like that...one fine day that boy decided to break all the rules of zozo and called me sissy...from that day till today there is no looking back ( touchwood) ....There have been good days, bad days, extreme fights and endless emotions ...we scold each other and really care for each other...there is no single day he treated me as non biological sister.. or not part of his family.. infact few secrets I used to know before his family knew...I feel so much blessed that we met . Thanks to the universe for making it possible..!!

A brother who went for a war...he is in newland trying to make his place in that world and I m very much sure he will come out with flying colours and achieve what he dreams [email protected] really really respect you for your hardwork and inspires by your independent nature!!

Don't let anything stop you from reaching your goal!!

Stars are always shining, but often we do not see them until the dark hours...He is a Star of my life...This is a place where hardly you find people who takes stand for others, but I am fortunate enough to get a backup from a brother who comes to rescue me In my darkest nights when was completely apart...when tears used to roll down my cheeks, this ray of hope shines like a bright star... In both visible and invisible mode...@hunkkk you are a pure soul and heartfull of emotions , a perfect human being and a protective brother!!

No matter what don't let the world change the purity,peace and perseverance in you!!

Ever felt the instant connection with anyone?! Just in first few conversations anyone felt " i know this boy from ages"?! ...yes i felt that.. call it instant energy or past life relation... whatever it is..his energy is like a champagne...just open the bottle and the party begins.....his energy over flows in abundance and joy...we share everything under the sky..daily chores to Murder plans..we laugh and cry together...we enjoy back bitching ( no offence) we even watch movies together...and we have common friends and common enemies, no matter what we loudly say what we have to say and something went wrong ..we have our escape plans ready ( Amritsar) lol.. Handsome, passionate, hardworking...with a great sense of humour...who is equally emotional and understand the pains of others, his energy heals the wounds ..none other than my tammu @aadyy ..Thanks for being my secret keeper and partner in crime....i can spend hours together by just listening to your pushpa's chittor accent which is amazing ..keep that fun bone alive!!

The love you share will come back to you in different ways!!

He generally pings me only when he is sad... extremely sad...and I will make sure to give my full attention and listen...don't know what happens to us exactly after five minutes..we start laughing.. we just laugh and laugh and laugh...finally realises that we are not supposed to laugh now...but can't help.. because we both are equally mad and crazy.. he is none other than my sweet bro.l@multiverse madness..who hates sweets but sweeter than sugar and harder than ice...hurt him once he will kill you twice ..haha..@ multi..you are my laughter therapy!

Just bloom wherever you are planted!!

He portrays himself as Casanova and always behind girls all the time ..haha..but contrary to that I see a different person deep inside..he is an old soul..who is happy if you serve him a plate full of butter chicken dosa and old music,,( Nelavanka tongi chusindi)he is passionate about cricket and all other sports and extremely sensitive and emotional..he is none other than my 18 year old wisdom @ Butter bun..your words are as soothing and soft as malai ( cream) you motivated me with your writeups and poetry...my only goal is to feed you a bowl full of upma...haha !!

Let the world say anything about you, be clear with your thoughts and be honest with your conscience... listen to it carefully!!

He is a young boy with a goal to achieve, extremely emotional and sensitive..yet strongly surviving as Moderator of Telugu Room...none other than my youngest cute brother @ Ashman..I just can scold you randomly anytime without fear of loosing you..you gave me unconditional love and positive vibes when you are around...keep the positivity and patience alive always!!

Being emotional is a strength not weakness , don't be afraid to show how you feel!!

His name sounds like a bad boy or Casanova...but he never plays with emotions ..i am about to open a Wikipedia,an encyclopaedia and a treasure of knowledge. he is none other than my Mallu (Aniyan) playboy08...if I m writing this today ..it's because of you..who trusted me and my writing skills... always encouraged me in doing things which i always scared of ..we can share any emotion with anyone...but I always felt understood when I shared things with you ...and.. you always respected me in a group..I can't thank you enough for your trust on me ..i m eagerly waiting to read your thoughts again on forum and you promised me on that ..just waiting bro!!

May all your dreams come true and happiness be with you always!!

Just like me he is also sibling to all and he gets upset over little things...he is vulnerable, unique and very very strong...he is none other than Yorker@ yorker333 aka yash!!

You are braver than you believe , stronger than you think... always believe in your strength!!

He who express everything beautifully with his art and poetry, who just believes in divine energy and a pure soul ...how can I not mention about my Bhai/ Bhaiya @ spirit...you are always available and just a message away whenever I knocked your door in good, bad and worst moods...thanks for accepting me and my flaws!!

Don't let the world define you, your definition only needs to resonate with yourself!!

My best wishes to my all brothers @Pavan , Dhruv ,surya27, Dxx and everyone!!

My apologies if i missed or not mentioned any names.!!

It's hard to say goodbye to few this year..but wherever you are, whatever you do .. always stay blessed!!

Very happy Rakshabandhan to my dearest brothers and sisters and fellow chatters of zozo!!❤️❤️❤️

# peace#
#live and let live#
# Rakshabandhan #

Last edited:
IMG_2794.jpeg

To the worlds sweetest sister-Happy raksha bandhan akki i vl always hold ur back,whenevr u turn back u vl always find me.May our love and connection continue to grow stronger every day,you are the key vch unlock my true self.Thank you for being the most amazing friend and a dear sister ❤️❤️❤️

:hearteyes::inlove: Happy rakshabandhan akkaaaa.. you are the only one from here who i treat as my sister heartfully, you are always with me when I needed....

You check my all msgs when I am sad coincidentally, I don't text when I am sad:facepalm:

Sirammaaa kummesaaavammaaa! ( @SiRa you nailed it !!!) what a purest way express emotions in beautiful way! I haven’t seen this side of your all playful brothers ! Thanks for showing the other side of them ! I always think they are bigger flirts than me and always try to learn from them!

Well articulated piece of simmering(s) of emotions! Keep it up and be strong ! Well done on apt occasion.

Hope to see more writings from you.

( Mahajanaaniki maradhalu pilla vinnaanu kaaani zozo janaaaniki akka vinaledhu nenepoudoo - LOL - you know me - take it as a funny note )

Admins - please spare that comment I can’t translate that exactly in English!

Brotherly love is indeed the best gift which any sister longs for, Be it from your own biological siblings or someone you consider as your brother...some feel such relations are shallow and do not last long as they lack the bond of blood...contrary to this I have experienced myself that such relations are priceless and treasure it all along!!

Firstly...around 5 years back when wall used to be on high speed..we call it premium time...a boy out of complete boredom started sharing wise quotes on wall...as a quote lover I used to read and save those msgs, a month or two just went like that...one fine day that boy decided to break all the rules of zozo and called me sissy...from that day till today there is no looking back ( touchwood) ....There have been good days, bad days, extreme fights and endless emotions ...we scold each other and really care for each other...there is no single day he treated me as non biological sister.. or not part of his family.. infact few secrets I used to know before his family knew...I feel so much blessed that we met . Thanks to the universe for making it possible..!!

A brother who went for a war...he is in newland trying to make his place in that world and I m very much sure he will come out with flying colours and achieve what he dreams [email protected] really really respect you for your hardwork and inspires by your independent nature!!

Stars are always shining, but often we do not see them until the dark hours...He is a Star of my life...This is a place where hardly you find people who takes stand for others, but I am fortunate enough to get a backup from a brother who comes to rescue me In my darkest nights when was completely apart...when tears used to roll down my cheeks, this ray of hope shines like a bright star... In both visible and invisible mode...@hunkkk you are a pure soul and heartfull of emotions , a perfect human being and a protective brother!!

No matter what don't let the world change the purity,peace and perseverance in you!!

Ever felt the instant connection with anyone?! Just in first few conversations anyone felt " i know this boy from ages"?! ...yes i felt that.. call it instant energy or past life relation... whatever it is..his energy is like a champagne...just open the bottle and the party begins.....his energy over flows in abundance and joy...we share everything under the sky..daily chores to Murder plans..we laugh and cry together...we enjoy back bitching ( no offence) we even watch movies together...and we have common friends and common enemies, no matter what we loudly say what we have to say and something went wrong ..we have our escape plans ready ( Amritsar) lol.. Handsome, passionate, hardworking...with a great sense of humour...who is equally emotional and understand the pains of others, his energy heals the wounds ..none other than my tammu @aadyy ..Thanks for being my secret keeper and partner in crime....i can spend hours together by just listening to your pushpa's chittor accent which is amazing ..keep that fun bone alive!!

He generally pings me only when he is sad... extremely sad...and I will make sure to give my full attention and listen...don't know what happens to us exactly after five minutes..we start laughing.. we just laugh and laugh and laugh...finally realises that we are not supposed to laugh now...but can't help.. because we both are equally mad and crazy.. he is none other than my sweet bro.l@multiverse madness..who hates sweets but sweeter than sugar and harder than ice...hurt him once he will kill you twice ..haha..@ multi..you are my laughter therapy!

He portrays himself as Casanova and always behind girls all the time ..haha..but contrary to that I see a different person deep inside..he is an old soul..who is happy if you serve him a plate full of butter chicken dosa and old music,,( Nelavanka tongi chusindi)he is passionate about cricket and all other sports and extremely sensitive and emotional..he is none other than my 18 year old wisdom @ Butter bun..your words are as soothing and soft as malai ( cream) you motivated me with your writeups and poetry...my only goal is to feed you a bowl full of upma...haha !!

Let the world say anything about you, be clear with your thoughts and be honest with your conscience... listen to it carefully!!

He is a young boy with a goal to achieve, extremely emotional and sensitive..yet strongly surviving as Moderator of Telugu Room...none other than my youngest cute brother @ Ashman..I just can scold you randomly anytime without fear of loosing you..you gave me unconditional love and positive vibes when you are around...keep the positivity and patience alive always!!

Being emotional is a strength not weakness , don't be afraid to show how you feel!!

His name sounds like a bad boy or Casanova...but he never plays with emotions ..i am about to open a Wikipedia,an encyclopaedia and a treasure of knowledge. he is none other than my Mallu (Aniyan) playboy08...if I m writing this today ..it's because of you..who trusted me and my writing skills... always encouraged me in doing things which i always scared of ..we can share any emotion with anyone...but I always felt understood when I shared things with you ...and.. you always respected me in a group..I can't thank you enough for your trust on me ..i m eagerly waiting to read your thoughts again on forum and you promised me on that ..just waiting bro!!

Just like me he is also sibling to all and he gets upset over little things...he is vulnerable, unique and very very strong...he is none other than Yorker@ yorker333 aka yash!!

You are braver than you believe , stronger than you think... always believe in your strength!!

He who express everything beautifully with his art and poetry, who just believes in divine energy and a pure soul ...how can I not mention about my Bhai/ Bhaiya @ spirit...you are always available and just a message away whenever I knocked your door in good, bad and worst moods...thanks for accepting me and my flaws!!

Don't let the world define you, your definition only needs to resonate with yourself!!

It's hard to say goodbye to few this year..but wherever you are, whatever you do .. always stay blessed!!

Very happy Rakshabandhan to my dearest brothers and sisters and fellow chatters of zozo!!❤️❤️❤️

# peace#
#live and let live#
# Rakshabandhan #
Nicely written @SiRa

Sirammaaa kummesaaavammaaa! ( @SiRa you nailed it !!!) what a purest way express emotions in beautiful way! I haven’t seen this side of your all playful brothers ! Thanks for showing the other side of them ! I always think they are bigger flirts than me and always try to learn from them!

Well articulated piece of simmering(s) of emotions! Keep it up and be strong ! Well done on apt occasion.

Hope to see more writings from you.

( Mahajanaaniki maradhalu pilla vinnaanu kaaani zozo janaaaniki akka vinaledhu nenepoudoo - LOL - you know me - take it as a funny note )

Admins - please spare that comment I can’t translate that exactly in English!
Thank you so much for your nice words!!

I am so overwhelmed to have such a lovely wish from u didi. I am always lucky to get u as my didi. You're the best! Sorry for the belated reply as I was not active on Rakhi. You have already made my day :hearteyes: I can literally chat with you on every topic without getting judged, that's the biggest thing for me. I have some exams going on, I will catch you soon after it is complete. Hope you are all well di, cya :angel:

# peace#
#live and let live#
# Rakshabandhan #
images (22).jpeg

Thank you akkka you are my my such and sweet and caring sister who cares about everyone like a mother and guides me like father and teachs Me everything like a teacher thank you akka for being my akka and selecting me as brother :inlove: " Happy raksha Bandhan "

# peace#
#live and let live#
# Rakshabandhan #

# peace#
#live and let live#
# Rakshabandhan #
Wonderfully written your love for them is beautifully put in each and every word. In this virtual world you being for them n they being for you is such a great bond . Bless you.

# peace#
#live and let live#
# Rakshabandhan #
awesome :)