• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The best comedy ever (at least for me)

Kamini

Infinity and Beyond
Posting Freak
When I feel a bit off, I usually watch a stand-up comedy, science, Ted talk or any funny video on Youtube and now I came across this ad (I still don't understand why Youtube even showed me this ad, have you lost your mind Youtube?)

But I don't regret watching it as I laughed throughout the ad, Oh my gosh, this ad made my day :rofl1:

The same guy, for the same product

Dude, your ad is good but if you want to sell your product, at least don't make two ads with two different stories with the same person and what is it with the bgm?? It doesn't match with what he was saying, you are not making a Hollywood movie dude, you are not promoting Avatar 2 :rofl1:

Oh my gosh! I still can't stop laughing while writing this

FYI: Bracelets, pendants, gems, rings and whatever, they can never bring you good luck or bad luck

It is a placebo effect. We are pattern-seeking animals. So if something or someone comes into our life, and good or bad things happen, we try to find a pattern and attribute it to that someone or something.

And there is no luck in the Universe although we use the term in day to day life (even I use it). There is only chance (random probability distribution).