• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The benefits of dancing

D

Deleted member 59

First I thought about making this huge and elaborate research on dancing and its benefits, but I changed my my mind after being told by my doc I couldn't dance for a while due to medical reasons. I was dance deprived for two weeks and I felt like dying and going crazy lol really the worst days of my life.
I've been dancing since I was 5 years old, but only in my teens I truly blossomed as a dancer. Anyway, let's start with the first benefit:

1- Dancing is that is a huge stress reliever! Trust me, after a hard day at work, arguments, traffic jams etc... play your favorite song and dance, move, groove, sway to it, you don't have to be a dance expert or professional to do that, and after you do it you'll feel much better.

2- Dancing is like sex or any other physical activity you might do, it releases endorphins on your system, and endorphins are the happy hormones, you'll feel great after an hour of dancing.

3- It helps you sleep better. The days I wasn't dancing I couldn't sleep well, I would spend hours wide awake starring at the ceiling, and I remembered that every time I danced, took a shower and went to bed I'd sleep like a baby lol
4- Dancing pays off better than an hour at the gym lifting weight . I find that dreadful and extremely boring, so to keep my body fit and healthy I dance.
So those are the benefits of dancing from my point of view, feel free to comment, share your thoughts and opinions :)

Last edited by a moderator:
it looks good now nutsy!!! :) but to be honest im not a dancing fan...i went for dancing classes when i was about 7 years old and it was eastern dancing...and i went only one day and cried saying i can't do it again lol
I totally relate to that Nutsy lol I was forced to dance ballet and wear an awful pink tutu for almost a year! But dancing is in my soul, I found belly dance and fell in love with it <3

and best part was i told the teacher i dont have the strength to dance and i hardly moved my body lol i knew she would say its difficult for her to dance lol....and im happy coz music is my soul so i studied music with pleasure :D
Hehehe that's the way to go Nutsy :)

I love to dance but it's not ma cup of coffee, tried it but failed n number of times lol.
I like watching dance shows n get mesmerized by the skills they performance.

First I thought about making this huge and elaborate research on dancing and its benefits, but I changed my my mind after being told by my doc I couldn't dance for a while due to medical reasons. I was dance deprived for two weeks and I felt like dying and going crazy lol really the worst days of my life.
I've been dancing since I was 5 years old, but only in my teens I truly blossomed as a dancer. Anyway, let's start with the first benefit:

1- Dancing is that is a huge stress reliever! Trust me, after a hard day at work, arguments, traffic jams etc... play your favorite song and dance, move, groove, sway to it, you don't have to be a dance expert or professional to do that, and after you do it you'll feel much better.

2- Dancing is like sex or any other physical activity you might do, it releases endorphins on your system, and endorphins are the happy hormones, you'll feel great after an hour of dancing.

3- It helps you sleep better. The days I wasn't dancing I couldn't sleep well, I would spend hours wide awake starring at the ceiling, and I remembered that every time I danced, took a shower and went to bed I'd sleep like a baby lol
4- Dancing pays off better than an hour at the gym lifting weight . I find that dreadful and extremely boring, so to keep my body fit and healthy I dance.
So those are the benefits of dancing from my point of view, feel free to comment, share your thoughts and opinions :)
Dancing is agreed as a exercise(It was career / passion before) ... Even we are finding many forms of dances being marketed these days in name of healthy living