• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed THAT ONE WOMEN WHO INSPIRED/MOTIVATED YOU [ Content Writing ]

Audience poll for Women who inspired u event (ENGLISH CATEGORY)

• Anonymous 1

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Anonymous 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anonymous 3

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Anonymous 4

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Anonymous 5

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Anonymous 6

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Anonymous 8

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Anonymous 9

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Anonymous 11

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VAMC

Mr. Squeaky Clean
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Last date of submission: 6th March 6PM IST

Write a few lines about How that specific person has played a key role in your life. What qualities of them inspired you ? What things can help women to grow much stronger ?

Note : Please don't post some thing from google or other random sites

We select & create a poll vth top three, and then people decide who wins.

PS: Guyz react in this thread don't post comements, thanku

Post 1:
"The person who inspired me''

What is inspiration..??
A person's involvement in our life which triggered us mentally and motivated us to improve (character),exhibits (talents).

An inspiring person other than our mother, would be a difficult question for me... As mother or even father will definitely be the inspiration or role model of every individual..so other than them according to me every person wants to inspire themselves actually we ourselves are the fighters... we should be an inspiration of ourselves..

In my life i had experienced so much bad vibes.. but am not that much elder in age to tell that "i had lots of life experiences from which i studied so many things"... But i too had studied understand little bit things ..(i have a lot of thing to explore)

I had everyone in my life ,but at the phase of breakup period it won't effect in our mind that whether we have parents or friends ... That time we will be alone lone Alone...

As we say life is like a stair every ups has downs but it depends upon how they perform or uses that stair.... And now am sure that am not alone anymore..
So i won climbing that stair...as this is.. only my effort my ability my confidence ..
The main content here is "me"...
I should love myself
I should motivate myself
I should inspire myself..

There were some of the other important personalities... Like my role model Kamala surayya, was a most inspiring person in my life.... Her writings are like drug that i got addicted with. It also stopped me from getting alone. Her writings were only the thing that i had in my worst time.
The most inspiring persons in my life will be always my parents then Kamala surayya (Madhavikkutty- Aami)
A women legend who triggered my life . I studied how to write a poem, how to read a novel, how to write a novel..etc etc..
And at last as I already said I inspired myself the most..

" Inspiring some persons is
An inspiration,
is a cause of change.."

On this women's day I just want to say to all women's that you all are perfect and unique in you own way inspire yourself and be like a fire...

Credits to : @Jaanuz

Last edited:
Post 2:
The woman who inspired me? I don't think I have such a person. I was inspired by my life and the lessons I learned from it. I had a lot of failures, sorrows and survived, but this did not stop me from further development, learning from mistakes. I think the best thing to get stronger is herself. no one will tell you how to live your life, people will be dissatisfied with your successes anyway, so it's worth inspiring yourself.

credits to : @JUPITER

Last edited:
Post 3:

Would you like you, if you met you?

The journey of a woman does not vary on what she can do, but the willingness, that determines her future.

As a woman, growing up has never been easy. From physical to emotional struggles, uncontrolled insecurities and broken dreams that lingers from the views of the society. It is a loop of hell, but with two choices: keep going, or you rot in it.

So I hail Priyanka Chopra, she worn a classic confidence and remains unbothered despite societal opinions. She put pride to women empowerment, and confidence is her best asset which grasped her greatest achievements in life just because she is confident.

Hence, confidence is a skill that women must possess. To dream big is to spread your wings; to think big is to become limitless ; and to be an empowered woman, be courageous yet kind.

-----

Credits to: @Enola

Last edited:
Post 4:

Unknown to well-known:

Yeah i have to write something about my person . I met her in this site around 2017 - yes she was a new user of this chat. As usual it was an ordinary day, i just found a female with a typical user name it may be a number- 5085 - yeah the old flash chat days automatically.I just flirted with her but actually nagged her. She got irritated and shouted back telling brother I am not interested. I was desperate that I told I would rather be a brother and be in contact with her.Oh my God I am laughing at my immaturity. But she was kind enough to embrace me as family. I was jobless then , she even got me job opportunities with her influences which I denied though She was there even when my family had shun me .I text her atleast once a day and ask saptya -without that my day will be incomplete. Whatever happens in my life I tell her the first thing - be it a job, something happy, something bad, a downfall ,a disaster ,everything I share with her. But I think I overdid everything that at point she blocked me - yes every relationship needs a break ! I had nagged her with my own stories and problems that I forgot she has a life here too and she needed to enjoy that.I would watch her from a distance, if anything was important would convey on the forum.But 8 months later suddely she spoke to me and I was stunned . From then I hope I'm not disturbing her. Its a soul ful connection for life- that girl keeps shaping me and advising me at every part of my life. When I'm nothing the support she gave me with her time is more valuable than diamonds and golds.
She was the only person who searched for me when I wasnt around for a while.I know its virtual but I am blessed. If she wasnt her I.would have wasted away my life my life. I remember her telling me to leave my home to seek for better oppotunities, I was scared to leave my house,my parents and my money plant. But she pushed me out of the nest - made me learn how to fly and now I am flying high in my dream job. All thanks to her for just simply being there !
She was the only person in whole zozo i call as sister.

Credits to: @Mrbean

Last edited:
Post 5:

❤️INSPIRED BY MY OWN KIND❤️

Well I have to write on one woman that inspired me ! I'd rather pen down one whole community of women who have inspired me - THE WORKING WOMAN ! Slow down ,I dont go against stay at home women, that topic is for a different day, but for this day, I choose to be inspired by the WORKING WOMAN .

We see her everyday in our families, offices, roads. She always looks as if she bears the weight of the world, juggling between her personal and professional life. It was the path she choose to earn self respect, achieve financial independence and prove worthy

She has to tackle the harassment on the way to work, she is criticised for her choice of clothes, man its her body, she chooses to wear what is comfortable for her. When she is promoted , the colleagues immediately call out that she slept her way up. Why is her talent never respected ? The family throws a tantrum when she is back home late for no reason of hers , do men get asked the same ? She misses on the family lunches, child's school day, dad's operation , brother's graduation and what not ! The price she pays to work is outrageous! And does she even get a proper hygeinic place during her period !? I do wonder !

This working woman motivates me each day to do better, lifts me up when I am down, shares a space on my bench on lonely days, walks along on evening strolls, claps for my success ! She is an embodiment of power, love, strength ! She falls down multiple times but always stands up stronger and bolder.

Hey folks even if you dont travel with her dont be a hurdle on the way. She knows how to crush those boulders !

Let her spread her fragrance !
Let her spread those wings and soar the skies !
Let her be herself !

- Dedicated to all the gorgeous women out here !
❤️

Credits to: @Pinkcandy

Last edited:
Post 6:

PHEONIX

I have known her since my 8th class... A talkative girl who believes evryone who doesn't know what to talk/say and what no to.. whose mother never let her to talk to even girls.. she had two loves in schooling one continued till inter.. and in inter another love continued till her marriage.. after marriage she told her husband about her love.. she moved to Australia as her husband works their.. a girl who is scared to go washroom alone in nights (her husband is in nightshifts so she used to cl me at tht time) she called her ex couple of time (no knowing tht her husband is recording call logs) yet it's normal cl he created scene and told everyone about her.. later she got to know tht he got already married and divorced..( even his parents dosent know about his first marriage its a secret marriage..this is the reason he portrayed her as bad told everyone she is talking with her ex and all) her heart was broken yet still she loved him.. evryone blamed her yet she took all the blame by herself.. later she became mother for a boy.. when he turn two they planned a vacation to india but some reasons he sent her first.. meanwhile she got to know tht he was cheating her ( he is dating a mother of four) she asked him but he refused to accept it.. later he too came to india her parents his parents met and had discussion regarding his behaviour yet evryone blamed only her because none belived her.. finally she fedup and wanted to seperate.. she alone with 2yr baby left india ( I told her to stay in india I was afraid about her survival there in Australia alone with a baby) but she wanted to stand on herself.. started doing job by sending her baby to playschool.. ( now he officially started living with the women with 4 kids) applied for divorce but he was not ready for tht too.. she fighted for her son (he wanted to seperate her from her son) As per their rules if she wants to keep her child she should earn enough then only govt allow.. she started doing two jobs.. Got PR there in Australia... Recently bought a house by herself.. taking care of herself and her son..
Now she is officially divorced.. living happily...

She is a warrior... she made evryone speechless who thought she can't do anything... she showed them with her success...!!!

Credits to: @ANGEL WITH HORNS

Last edited:
Post 7: (Telugu)
ఆమె!

ఆశుధారా ప్రజ్వలిత స్వయంప్రకాసిత తార. నిరంతర చలనంతోమరువలేని ముద్రలువేస్తూ పరపరాగ అనురాగ విరాగాల్నీ, సోయగాల్నీ, బహిరంతర స్వేచ్చా ప్రవాహాల్నీ ఆనకట్టలు కడుతూనే- "ఆత్మస్తుతి- పరనింద"ల వాదనల్లోకీ, నిష్క్రియా పరత్వానికీఅంతేరకమైన భావదాస్యానికి లోనవ్వకుండా నన్ను పట్టి ఆపినఆంకుశం.

రేయ్! చదువును దువ్వరా అంటే జుట్టుని దువ్వుతావేమిరావెదవాయ్ అంటూ మెత్తగా చివాట్లు పెట్టినా- భాషంటేయజ్ఞోపవీతాల సొత్తు కాదురా అబ్బీ, నువ్వలా శూన్యంలోకిచూడకురా నన్ను భయపెట్టకురా అని డిప్ప మీద ఒక్కటేసిపదబంధవిన్యాసాల్ని తునాతునకలు చేసి నా చేతిలొ పెట్టింది.

కేవలం తరగతి గదికి సంభందించిన విద్యకే కట్టుబడకుండా, ఎన్నెన్నో నేర్పింది. తెలుగు సాహిత్యాన్నీ, సాహిత్యపు ఆటుపోట్లనీ, "నీలిమేఘాల" స్త్రీ వాదాన్ని పరిచయం చేసింది. మాక్జిం గోర్కీ"డాలరు పిశాచం" నుండి రావిశాస్త్రి "గోవులొస్తున్నాయ్ జాగ్రత్త" వరకు, ప్రేంచంద్ "రంగభూమి" నుండి ముళ్ళపూడి "మిధునం" వర కూ అన్నింటినీ తవ్వి తీసి నా ముందు పోసింది.

సిద్దాంత రాద్దాంతాలు చెయ్యకు గానీ, రుధిరాక్షర రక్తాశృవుల్నిగుర్తుపట్టి దాచిపెట్టుకో అని హితబోధ చేసింది. "మత్తేభాల" మత్తగజాల కూసాలు కదిల్చి, గురులఘువుల వ్యాకరణాన్నిఅర్ధమయేట్టు చెప్పింది. ఎల్లలు లేని సమాజాన్ని ఆమె కళ్ళతోకాకుండా దివిటీపట్టి నాకు అర్ధమయేట్టు చూపించింది .నాకు తిండిలేని రోజుల్లో ఆమె అక్షయపాత్ర- నా విద్యా ప్రాదాత - My Aes Sedai!

( Deicated to all the women who are in education field)

Credits to: @EkaLustYa

Last edited:
Post 8:

I Would credit each and every woman in my life who inspired me some or the other way

Be it positive influence or negative
the one who cheer me up was a supporter indeed but the one who always backbitch about me or who has been a cretic was also a inspiration as caz of them I learnt many lessons

BUt the most credit whom I would like to give would be ME Myself

I faced many such situations in my life which would have broken down any individual who had beenfaced it
but i kept motivating myself every now n thn
Whatever bad happened with me i always said something major was gonna happen but this was very minor and kept moving forward in life

I always think what happens in life happens due to our karma and we have to face it with smiling face

yes i m human and i have gone through depression too it was so sulking situation for me i was so much broken i thought of finishing my life

No friend, No relatives Non was there
The one who was there was me myself and my belief in Universe and devine

My wisdom and faith kept me alive and always made me a fighter in life

Credits to: @Beryl

Last edited:
Post 9:

Motivation, inspiration i cannot give these tags for womens

When i was at low level in life, zozo was the stage where I met her. I was not that mature to start flirting directly but eventually I gained her trust we exchanged Numbers we talked for months before sharing personal stories.

From then my life started taking turns,

I was never alone after that.
She was my first priority from then.
Sharing msgs to consoling me.
Telling about things to helping me learn about life.
My days are empty without that women.
Even after she was married she made sure everyday checking me, making sure i was alright.

I cannot think of stop liking her, but i cannot stop saying this without that women i am nothing now.
From then not only that women, many made me think of their greatness.

What was her starting?
When will her problems in society end?

What was true about her?
What was lie about her?

Whom she belongs to?
Where she belongs in society?

Is this her Win?
Or is she loosing faith in humanity?

Is this the way a women live in society?
Can anyone Live without her?

Not her rights are above all,
A WOMEN IS ABOVE ALL.......!!!!!

Credits to: @PEACEMAKER❤️

Last edited:
Post 10: (Telugu)
మహిళా భౌగోళిక శరీరంలో దాగిన మనసు పొరల్ని తొలగించి
తీరిగ్గా ఆమెనడక్కుండా అంతరంగ చరిత్రని చదివారా ఎవరైనా?

మాగాడికి భిన్నమైన మమకారమే ఆమె కులం అదే ఏకాంతం
శతాబ్దాలుగా శ్రమించి దాచిన స్థిరాస్తులెన్నో చెప్పగలరా ఎవరైనా?

తన కాల్పనికతలో తనని తాను నిర్మించుకుని బహిష్కరించబడి
కలలో కూడా ఉరకలేసి జీవించే ఆమెని వెంబడించారా ఎవరైనా?

బంధుబంధాల నడుమ సాగే కురుక్షేత్రంలో ఆమెతో ఆమే పోరాడి
ఓడిపోయి గెలిచాననే అమె అంతర్గత మర్మం తెలుసా ఎవరికైనా?

మౌనద్వారంపై కూర్చుని మోములోముఖంపెట్టి మనసు ముడివిప్పి
కవళికల్చెప్పే నిశ్శబ్ద పదాల్ని చదివి అర్థంచేసుకున్నారా ఎవరైనా?

భీజాన్ని మొలకెత్తించే ముందు మూలాన్ని అడుగరెవరూ ఇష్టమాని
ఆమెకున్న సంబంధాల వ్యాకరణమేమిటో విశధీకరించగలరా ఎవరైనా?

వంటగదీ వండివడ్డించి పక్కపై పొర్లేటి గణితశాస్త్రం మాత్రమే నేర్పించి
వ్యంగ్యంతో సమానత్వమంటారే కానీ స్వేఛ్ఛగా వదలగలరా ఎవరైనా?

వాస్తవానికి ఎంత అణగద్రొక్కితే అంతకుమించి ఎదగడమే ఆమె రీతి
మాటలతో కాకుండా చేతల్లో చూపి రెక్కలు విప్పుకొని ఎగిరిపోతుంది
ఎప్పుడోకప్పుడు ఆమే కోరుకుంటుంది తనకంటూ ఒక ప్రత్యేక లోకం
స్త్రీ దృక్కోణం నుండి స్త్రీని చూడటం...ఆమె స్త్రీత్వానికి అదే నిర్వచనం!

Credits to: anonymous 10

Rejected this one

Reason: Google

Last edited:
Post 11:

The women in my life....

She is...not just an inspiration but everything....
she is the person I saw everyday while growing up...
my aunt.... my dad's sister...
I witnessed her love... when she gave up to have kids because of the love she has on me...
I witnessed her bearing many words just to brought me up...

she is the most powerful women I have ever seen..
she is the most beautiful women as her soul is the prettiest...

Her smile gives the hope .. even when I feel hopeless..
Her words gives me the strength even when I am weak...
Her hand never let me fall down... even the ground is crumbling underneath my feet...

She kept me under her wings.. even when the women who gave me this life.... left me...
She protected me from the swords of sharp mouths and people...

She proved me that love never fades away even after we break the person into pieces...

I broke her when i left her hand.. and yet she didn't give up on me..
She didn't hurry me to change ..
She just waited for me to realize things on my own...

and when I finally went back so much guilt she took me back...
owned me and my mistakes...
made me better ...
showered me with even more love than before..

yes they exist ..

women can love us even when we hurt them.. break them..
they will love us even when we don't love ourselves..
yes we make them cry and we break them..
and yet they still love us.. they just hope we should be okay.. and happy...

women give life.. even when feel empty..

credits to: @Barbiee

Last edited:
Poll rules:

• Self vote not allowed
  • It's an audience poll so PPL will decide the Winner.
  • Don't reveal to ur frndz about ur submissions.
  • The poll ends automatically after 24 hrs
Vote for ur top 3