• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

THANKING NOTE

I wanted to drop you guys a note @VAMC @Goutham @Vasu @Hunkkk to say thanks about your time and passion and patience and hard work to make ZPL tournament auction everything so smooth. I would like to express my special thanks to all of the organizer and player to make this event a fun. I don't know what to write next, I am not good at talking. Respect from bottom of my heart.
@Rapunzel @Sherin97 @Mrbean @sssingh @Tejaa @Mistah Ray @00Private @Kk234 @Ginger Soda @Dev Carpet @Mithra07 @Chirag24 @Darks @Malar @Ánton @Multiverse Madness @Kamini @PK @Janubaby @Rowdy Mask @HB @URum @Emory @MrIshu @Vanadhi @rishi Kumar @Warrior @Vidhull @praharsh128 @Harley Quinn @JUPITER
:heart1::heart1:
I am @Deepak Kiran here and Goutham in chat @Samdroid

Still my body is paining from the last night's match :bandid:

Unfortunately, my black magic didn't work on the Slayers, maybe because of the special pooja they did before the match but that is ok, I will use my black magic better next time (am watching you folks :emo:)

Now, who should I thank? I should thank everyone

@Vasu Thanks a ton for making this happen by campaigning so much I felt so excited and I was very happy last night. You nailed it.

@VAMC Thank you for keeping the scores, cheering me up and keeping people in check

@Deepak Kiran Thank you for being very patient and calm during the match, that was a great commentary but keep it quickly next time

@Hunkkk Don't know about you much but thanks for conducting this event successfully and for the scoreboard, I had a lot of fun

@Shyam Thanks for cheering us all up, even under a lot of pressure (I am sure half the pressure came from me :giggle:). We will slay those slayers next time

@Enola Thank you for always being my support system, thank you for cheering me up so much :fingercross:

@Vanadhi Thank you for the support (I should have gone with your suggestions, I would have taken more wickets that way, sorry for that)
@Malar Thank you for the practice and support (but after all that practice, what happened rey?? :giggle:, we will get them next time)

@ModernSanyasi Thanks for picking good players against us, I was so pumped up, it felt like skydiving (except I never did skydiving so I wouldn't know :giggle:)

@Mrbean Thank you for bowling against me, it was hard to hit boundaries (idiot I will keep an eye on you from now on)

@Rapunzel Thank you for spending your time with us and making it happen and nice sledging btw. You used kisses on our players to distract us, next time I will bring all your crushes and distract you :punch:

@Chirag24 @Samdroid Thank you for hitting 6s and 4s in my bowling (now I know on who should I use my black magic :evilgrin1:)

@Harley Quinn Thank you for cheering me and others so much, I couldn't appreciate you during the match but no effort go unnoticed by me

And finally the one person I wanna thank so much is @Kamini. As Kamini didn't attend the game with a plan, instead of calculating and thinking so much, this sweetheart attended the game and just played it for fun. For that, I salute Kamini. Thank you for being engaged throughout the game

Sorry if I missed anyone, thanks a ton :fingercross:

Last edited:
Still my body is paining from the last night's match :bandid:

Unfortunately, my black magic didn't work on the Slayers, maybe because of the special pooja they did before the match but that is ok, I will use my black magic better next time (am watching you folks :emo:)

Now whom should I thank? I should thank everyone

@Vasu Thanks a ton for making this happen by campaigning so much I felt so excited and I was very happy last night. You nailed it.
@VAMC Thank you for keeping the scores, cheering me up and keeping people in check
@Deepak Kiran Thank you for being very patient and calm during the match, that was a great commentary but keep it quickly next time
@Hunkkk Don't know about you much but thanks for conducting this event successfully and for the scoreboard, I had a lot of fun

@Shyam Thanks for cheering us all up, even under a lot of pressure (I am sure half the pressure came from me :giggle:). We will slay those slayers next time
@Enola Thank you for always being my support system, thank you for cheering me up so much
@Vanadhi Thank you for the support (I should have gone with your suggestions, I would have taken more wickets that way, sorry for that)
@Malar Thank you for the practice and support (but after all that practice, what happened rey?? :giggle:, we will get them next time)

@ModernSanyasi Thanks for picking good players against us, I was so pumped up, it felt like skydiving (except I never did skydiving so I wouldn't know :giggle:)
@Mrbean Thank you for bowling against me, it was hard to hit boundaries (idiot I will keep an eye on you from now on)
@Rapunzel Thank you for spending your time with us and making it happen and nice sledging btw. You used kisses on our players to distract us, next time I will bring all your crushes and distract you :punch:
@Chirag24 @Samdroid Thank you for hitting 6s and 4s in my bowling (now I know on who should I use my black magic :evilgrin1:)

@Harley Quinn Thank you for cheering me and others so much, I couldn't appreciate you during the match but no effort go unnoticed by me

And finally the one person I wanna thank so much is @Kamini. As Kamini didn't attend the game with a plan, instead of calculating and thinking so much, this sweetheart attended the game and just played it for fun. For that, I salute Kamini. Thank you for being engaged throughout the game
Your black magic didn't waste it was countered by a wizard present in the slayers team :giggle:. And you can't bring my crush here coz am single here :rofl1:. And you forgot @Tejaa the man of the match :Cwl:.

As we did some egg mathra for you your dark magic wont work out here
images (1).jpeg