• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Thank you

Thank you zozo for giving such a good friends... Its my turn to leave ths place.. Thanks admins for your trust on me and giving moderator post, hope i never break your trust...
Love u zozo
Miss uu frnds
View attachment 13120
Ika selavu
Miss you alot my dear friend :shake:

You are leaving a ton of memories with us today. You’ll be missed by each and every one of us

Last edited:
Picu may your journey be happy and successful.. All da best bud

Thank you zozo for giving such a good friends... Its my turn to leave ths place.. Thanks admins for your trust on me and giving moderator post, hope i never break your trust...
Love u zozo
Miss uu frnds
View attachment 13120
Ika selavu
its juz online man where ever u go juz login again u will be here so don't understand for ur exit or any reasons behind this ? :Dull:

Last edited:
Love u zozo
Miss uu frnds
View attachment 13120
Ika selavu
Picuu, stay happy and coollll :heart1: :heart1:

The pepole who welcoming me on telugu chat becomes one by one moving :(. Innocent play boy miss you tc :hearteyes::heart1:.

Bon Voyage Picuu... Have a great Real Life... Happy Journey Budddy...♡

You said "i'm back" :cry1:

But anyways, hope really, the best for you nd ur family ! God bless you ! Take care & stay safe ... All the best ..!